IT.COM

auction CheapDomains.xyz, Cost Per Click $ 23,47, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF AUCTION, BIN $75

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain: CheapDomains.xyz
Registrar: Sav
Expiration date: 09/04/2023

Start: $1
Increment: $2 or more
BIN: $150 $75

Auction time: 10 days duration of auction (16 October - 25 October 2022 24:00 by Ukrainian time zone )or BIN claim.
Transfer: Push to Sav.com
Payment: Skrill, Sav

Useful info***

Monthly searches: 9,900 per month
Cost Per Click: $23,47

2 domains has been sold with keyword: "cheap domains":

newcheapdomains.com104 USD2021-01-13GoDaddy
cheapdomains.net474 USD2019-10-07GoDaddy

3 .XYZ domains have been sold with keyword "domains":
web3domains.xyz100 USD2022-04-17Dynadot
buydomains.xyz299 USD2021-04-17Sav.com
xyzdomains.xyz101 USD2015-08-30NameJet

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
5 HOURS LEFT TO THE END!

Next bid is $42 or more.
BIN $75.

•••
Auction ended. The winner @LunarJump

Want to explain that I missed when set auction time:
Auction time 10 days from 16 October to 25 October at Ukrainian time zone, date to date. Now, 26 October in Ukraine 1:25, that means that auction ended one hour and twenty five minutes ago.

•••
•••
•••
Auction will end after One hour Five Minutes only. @Alfa Mod Team

•••
•••
•••
Let Moderator decide @Alfa Mod Team
I choose 10 days auction time format because don't want to calculate hours from last bid. Only fixed time for auction but forgot to specify from which day to which day by which time zone.

•••
Hello,

We can see that the end time has always been: Auction time: 10 days duration of auction or BIN claim.
  • The listing was created on: Oct. 16th 2022 at 10:49 am CT
  • End time would be Oct. 26th at 10:49am CT
  • @Haroon Basha placed a bid on Oct. 26th at 5:58am CT (Before the end time)
  • No more bids came in after theirs and the auction ended at 10:49am CT after their bid.
  • The winner is @Haroon Basha
Please contact one another via direct message and add @Echo Mod Team if either the buyer or seller needs assistance.

•••
@Igor Mironyuk , please send me your PayPal ID, I will send you the payment.

•••
Hello,

We can see that the end time has always been: Auction time: 10 days duration of auction or BIN claim.
  • The listing was created on: Oct. 16th 2022 at 10:49 am CT
  • End time would be Oct. 26th at 10:49am CT
  • @Haroon Basha placed a bid on Oct. 26th at 5:58am CT (Before the end time)
  • No more bids came in after theirs and the auction ended at 10:49am CT after their bid.
  • The winner is @Haroon Basha
Please contact one another via direct message and add @Echo Mod Team if either the buyer or seller needs assistance.
I not choose hours from the last bid I choose FIXED AUCTION TIME FORMAT. That means that counts from day I created auction thread 16 October 2022 but not from the time I posted auction thread 16 October 2022 4:49 PM.

From day 16 October to 25 October = 10 days. Auction was end on 25 October 2022 at 24:00 Ukrainian time. Simply I forgot explain more detailed.

Last edited:
•••
Hello
You refund the $40 to LunarJump and ask him to push the domain to you back. Then you send me the domain name to me. As the Moderator @Alfa Mod Team has already clarified, I am the winner. you have to honor the NP rules.

•••
Hello
You refund the $40 to LunarJump and ask him to push the domain to you back. Then you send me the domain name to me. As the Moderator @Alfa Mod Team has already clarified, I am the winner. you have to honor the NP rules.
I cannot do this as domain sold at Sav.com

•••
I not choose hours from the last bid I choose FIXED AUCTION TIME FORMAT. That means that counts from day I created auction thread 16 October 2022 but not from the time I posted auction thread 16 October 2022 4:49 PM.

From day 16 October to 25 October = 10 days. Auction was end on 25 October 2022 at 24:00 Ukrainian time. Simply I forgot explain more detailed.
You did not specify first bid in your listing, you clearly stated: Auction time: 10 days duration of auction or BIN claim

The duration is from the very first post. As soon as you posted the 10 days started. The exact time for 10 days is from the time of your listing being published, which is what our previous quote outlined, clearly.

Please be advised that all sales agreements are binding. Failure to honor a binding agreement can result in a bad business infraction that could limit your accounts access to NamePros. Please start a direct message with the winner within the next 24 to 48 hours to initiate the transaction. Failure to do so will result in the above-mentioned infraction.

It’s my hopes that you can both resolve this matter amicably so I don’t have to get further involved.

Thanks,

•••
I cannot do this as domain sold at Sav.com
That's unfortunate, it means you can not honor this exclusive auction on namePros.

An unacceptable business infraction will be issued shortly.

@Haroon Basha - Sorry it didn't work out

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back