IT.COM

Cheap, Good webhosting recommendations?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Looking for something reliable, under $10/month if possible, with cgi access. Good stats.

Any recommendations (other than self-advertisements)?

Thanks for any input.

Tom

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well not any but a lot would and do.

•••
one more post and you hit teh big 3K

•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
the point of getting recommendations is to know that other people say that they are good. any business will say they are good even tho they arent so getting recommendations is a smart thing to do.

I'd point you to phpwebhosting.com which is $10/month with un-metered transfer, unlimited email accounts, cgi, php, ssi, etc etc etc. I use them and they are great!

•••
Originally posted by Josh
http://globat.com - Has a GOOD gigabyte special going on now if you hurry.

$7.95 /mo:
1gb space
50gb bw

2 gigs now for the previous price!

I'm hosted here and it is very reliable and deffinately worth checking out.

•••
Originally posted by Anthony
I'd point you to phpwebhosting.com which is $10/month with un-metered transfer, unlimited email accounts, cgi, php, ssi, etc etc etc. I use them and they are great!

It says unmetered, but when you look deep it goes "within reasonable usage" which they limit at about 10 gb transfer( I think) and I forget how much space.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm using www.onemillionhost.com
their customer support is very good, answer email very fast and the live chat almost online 24 hours. I always bugging them if have questions :P

actually, they're on sale now, it's only about 9 dollar per year. you might want to take a look at it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back