IT.COM

Cheap, Good webhosting recommendations?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Looking for something reliable, under $10/month if possible, with cgi access. Good stats.

Any recommendations (other than self-advertisements)?

Thanks for any input.

Tom

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can ask a few people on NamePros. I have heard good things about Cassandra (GCgirl4ever) and I have good experience with armstrong. Other than that http://arvixe.com is good.

•••
•••
•••
alot of people seem to have hosting here...so there are many choices . I have some hosting as well . no site or anything but like anyone else in here just PM me if your interested

•••
hmm i thought he said not to self advertise.

•••
well it looks like everyone did .....so i did ...well you didnt ....you advertised another member...lol

•••
Thanks Elefekt for stating that. :)
I can set you up with a great package if you'd like. If you'd like to have some testimonials you can contact Bensontwenty, DomainOgre, and there are a few others I can look up if you'd like. What specs are you looking for?

•••
http://globat.com - Has a GOOD gigabyte special going on now if you hurry.

$7.95 /mo:
1gb space
50gb bw

•••
Me
I will work with you to setup a package.

•••
My goodness... the guy said he didn't want self advertisements!

•••
Originally posted by Light
My goodness... the guy said he didn't want self advertisements!

LoL yea and i told them too still cant get it. lol

•••
maybe some people have selective reading habits ! LoL

•••
He said other than self advertisements, I had someone post about me so I posted stating other people he could contact and if he needed I could set him up with a plan.. I don't think he needs a bunch of people moderating his thread.

•••
Looks like I created a monster (LOL).

Thanks for all the replies, and I've selected a service now - and the winner is...(drum roll)

No, I won't tell.

Anyway, we can bring this thread to an end and get back to domain names. OK?

Thanks again, and I do appreciate the input.

Tom

•••
*rawr* i mean.. no monsters here.
Glad you found someone. :)

•••
I heard that c0r3y had horrible hosting. But I'm not sure thats what I heard.

•••
Originally posted by fast

I heard that fast actually means slow. But I'm not sure, thats what I heard.

What sort of statement is the above to make without giving any evidence? I hear a lot of things - it doesn't mean that I repeat them.

Last edited:
•••
for real ....Damn dont knock peoples services if you just "Heard" about something. Thats not cool at all.

•••
•••
Originally posted by fast

And I heard.. you're a banned member "t0ny"
Grow up.

•••
guess im kinda late here, but what is the problem with self advertising? if you are looking for a host and they fit your needs and it is one of us, whats the big?

curiosity killed the cat, i know

•••
Originally posted by furnishu
guess im kinda late here, but what is the problem with self advertising? if you are looking for a host and they fit your needs and it is one of us, whats the big?

curiosity killed the cat, i know

:bingo:

•••
the point of getting recommendations is to know that other people say that they are good. any business will say they are good even tho they arent so getting recommendations is a smart thing to do.

•••
wow, a skeptic!

i dont think ANY business will say they are good if they arent, but im sure some sketchy ones would!

ps sorry i didnt even notic the word "recommendations" just saw you wanted something under 5 bucks ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back