Dynadot

priced chc.com (IDN) = сһс.com (xn--q1aa97a.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixlacour

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Selling for $25k/£19,535, payment through PayPal and domain transfer through GoDaddy. Please note this is an IDN domain

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Please confirm as called number on whois and he said not selling unless $100k+.

Thanks!

•••
scam called the owner, do not buy

This is just to easy signup an account, and fleece someone out of $25K

Last edited:
•••
25k through paypal.. right..

•••
mdent said:
25k through paypal.. right..

he should have asked for bitcoin, needs to up his cyber criminal game

•••
This DNChild started with the domain name playanyinstrument / com - thread (& google footprint )
Registrant Name: Isabelle Lacour

•••
scam called the owner, do not buy

This is just to easy signup an account, and fleece someone out of $25K

at that price and payment method, raised two flags

imo...

•••
•••
chc.com you flip for $60K in about 48 hours, killer name. No way it was going off with a 0 feedback user for $25K.

I don't blame the owner for asking $100K, right corporate user it is worth it, the guy lives in a tech capital over in Seattle.

•••
This is a idn. Seller just pushed to me and I rejected. Scam!

•••
This is a idn. Seller just pushed to me and I rejected. Scam!
I have seen this scam before, it has been shopped around for a while, the seller is smart, he labels it chc.com, but in the hyperlink the real address shows.

In their books, they think they are doing nothing wrong.

•••
I have seen this scam before, it has been shopped around for a while, the seller is smart, he labels it chc.com, but in the hyperlink the real address shows.

In their books, they think they are doing nothing wrong.
I figured nothing to lose. He pushes pre payment and I get it to the real owner. But then at the push it's clearly not a real LLL.

•••
I am not trying to scam anyone, I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused. I have changed the title of the post to make things more clear.

•••
I am not trying to scam anyone, I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused. I have changed the title of the post to make things more clear.
Much better. Thanks!

•••
IDN for 25K?? is it zimbabwe dollar?

•••
Big difference.

•••
You posted an IDN that looks like an LLL.com in the liquid domains section asking for 25k. Not a scam??

•••
Much better. Thanks!
I deeply apologize if this may have came off as a scam to you, I did not have the intention of scamming anyone. In the future I will make sure it is more clear it is an IDN domain.

•••
For the IDN the right place is

Internationalized domain name (IDN)

+ your expectations are very high. Skyrocket high. My team sold 1.com IDN for $440 - to the collector - for fun.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Phoenix you think any IDN is worth 25K ?

•••
At 25k for that name, I was about to post sold.

I'm actually disappointed that it is an idn. Wish it was a real 3L .com. :xf.frown:

•••
He knew what he was doing, not his first rodeo.

You have still not put the idn address, register, or expiry.

If you want $25K from someone, spend 17 seconds and put the proper info down.

•••
These guys have been running this scam on ebay for a while, hooks a lot of newbies, they are left with a worthless wtf name.

You have still not put the idn address, register, or expiry.

If you want $25K from someone, spend 17 seconds and put the proper info down.[/QUOTE]

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back