domains Chatroom.com closes at $65,167 on NameJet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Chatroom.com closed at $65,167 at NameJet on Thursday. Creation Date:March 9, 1996 DOTDB.com shows 92 extensions registered and 2,991 related domains. These would be names that contain chatroom or chatrooms. The domain name was owned by Internet Reit back in 2008, the domain name has been under privacy for years. Parked at Parking Crew. … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder how much it did on parking crew

•••
Are chatrooms a thing anymore?

•••
That's even a Google drop down question D, are they a thing?

Chat rooms
don't get the love they once did. AOL Instant Messenger, IRC, and other similar chat services don't really exist much anymore despite the spike in data-driven messaging services. However, there are still some excellent chat room experiences out there if you know where to find them.Jan 6, 2020

10 best chat room apps for Android! - Android Authority

•••
VR chat rooms/meeting space sprung to mind straight away as a possible use

•••
Well you learn something new every day huh.

I remember chatrooms in the 90s. The fear of chatting to a female that might be (and probably was) a MALE. The fear of friends finding out you were chatting to people on line atall (ironic given that it's now the most popular way of chatting).

I think I used to frequent Freeserve chat that later became Orange chat and also MSN chat. What a shady past I must have.

•••
Well you learn something new every day huh.

I remember chatrooms in the 90s. The fear of chatting to a female that might be (and probably was) a MALE. The fear of friends finding out you were chatting to people on line atall (ironic given that it's now the most popular way of chatting).

I think I used to frequent Freeserve chat that later became Orange chat and also MSN chat. What a shady past I must have.
I remember MSN chat, many I time I got into an unintentional bromance :xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
I remember MSN chat, many I time I got into an unintentional bromance :xf.laugh::ROFL:
:ROFL::ROFL: Hilarious. The perils of early Internet dating!

•••
There is one right here.----------------->
Domainer dot chat.

•••
•••
Are chatrooms a thing anymore?

Facebook has "Rooms". I believe chat rooms is here to stay, as long as people want to chat in secret.

•••
Facebook has "Rooms". I believe chat rooms is here to stay, as long as people want to chat in secret.
Ahh OK didn't know that (not on FB).

•••

Freeserve chat, that brings back memories. A friend of mine met his long term partner on there, also remember ICQ.

•••
Freeserve chat, that brings back memories. A friend of mine met his long term partner on there, also remember ICQ.

ICQ forgot all about them, man that takes you back.

•••
Last edited:
•••
*Samer has left the chat*

Last edited:
•••
•••
I even had an @fsmail.net email back then. My how time flies. Amazing how businesses grow and decline too.

•••
I even had an @fsmail.net email back then. My how time flies. Amazing how businesses grow and decline too.

im old enough to remember AIM
(AOL Instant messenger)
Your “@fsmail.net” reminds me of AIM.
Yes, how time flies; amazing how businesses grow and decline! AIM.com redirects to Aol lol

Last edited:
•••
Is this a terminal purchase?

•••
Well, we will see what happens in a year or so I hope I will see it developed :).

•••
Well, we will see what happens in a year or so I hope I will see it developed :).

i hope NameJet delivers the name!
Or vice versa; Buyer pays.
Nice name and deal all around;
and i too do hope to see it developed :)

Last edited:
•••
I just hand-reg chat // total few hours ago, hope will sell it for good amount soon, too :xf.grin:

•••
The scope of ChatRoom is much wider - Internet Chat Rooms, Office Collaboration Software, Zoom/Skype like service, IM like whats app, Live Chat support software & Service, and many more applications.... Would be interesting to see what product comes out of it.

I have ChatsRoom.com and another Chat domain for development someday. It won't be a random or adult chat site for sure :)

- Leopard

•••
Back