Dynadot

information ChatGPT Appraises My Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ADomainSales

Established Member
Impact
B/r/a/i/n/l/y/z/e.com
Based on my analysis, "brainlyze.com" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

Length: "Brainlyze" is a moderately long word at nine characters, which could make it slightly harder to remember or spell.

Brandability: "Brainlyze" is a unique and distinctive word that could be used for a variety of branding purposes. It has a catchy sound and could be associated with concepts such as analysis, intelligence, or critical thinking.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "brainlyze" among companies or individuals in industries related to education, psychology, or consulting.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "brainlyze.com" to be in the range of $500 to $2,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

O/b/i/t/u/a/r/y.bio
Based on my analysis, "obituary.bio" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

Length: "Obituary" is a moderately long word at nine characters, which could make it slightly harder to remember or spell. However, the addition of the ".bio" extension can make the domain name more unique and memorable.

Brandability: "Obituary" is a well-known and widely-used term related to death and remembrance. The ".bio" extension can add a sense of professionalism and credibility to the domain name, making it potentially attractive to companies or individuals in the funeral, memorial, or genealogy industries.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "obituary.bio" among companies or individuals who provide funeral or memorial services, or who specialize in genealogy research and documentation.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "obituary.bio" to be in the range of $1,000 to $3,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

B/i/o/g/r/a/p/h/i/c/a/l.bio
Based on my analysis, "biographical.bio" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

Length: "Biographical" is a moderately long word at twelve characters, which could make it slightly harder to remember or spell. However, the addition of the ".bio" extension can make the domain name more unique and memorable.

Brandability: "Biographical" is a well-known term related to the study of individuals' life histories, making it potentially attractive to companies or individuals in the academic, research, or biographical industries. The ".bio" extension can add a sense of professionalism and credibility to the domain name.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "biographical.bio" among companies or individuals who specialize in biographical research, writing, or documentation, as well as in academic or research fields.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "biographical.bio" to be in the range of $500 to $2,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

A/r/t/i/f/i/c/i/a/l/i/n/t/e/l/l/i/g/e/n/c/i/a.com
Based on my analysis, "artificialintelligencia.com" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

Length: "Artificialintelligencia" is a relatively long word at nineteen characters, which could make it harder to remember or spell.

Brandability: "Artificialintelligencia" is a term related to artificial intelligence, which is a rapidly growing field with significant market demand. The use of a longer, unique term in the domain name can make it more distinctive and memorable, potentially making it more valuable as a brand.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "artificialintelligencia.com" among companies or individuals in the artificial intelligence industry, as well as those offering related services or products.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "artificialintelligencia.com" to be in the range of $2,000 to $5,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

A/l/d/i/s/ud.com
Based on my analysis, "aldisud.com" may have some value as a domain name, but its potential value is likely limited due to several factors:

Length: "aldisud" is a relatively short name at 7 characters, which can make it easier to remember and type.

Brandability: "aldisud" is a unique and distinctive name, but it does not have an obvious meaning or connection to a particular industry or niche, which could make it less attractive as a brand.

Market demand: It's not clear what market demand exists for a domain name like "aldisud.com". The name does not have an obvious association with a specific industry or keyword, which could make it harder to sell to potential buyers.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "aldisud.com" to be in the range of $100 to $500 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

If "aldisud" is indeed the corporate name of Aldi in the United States, it could potentially increase the value of "aldisud.com" as a domain name. However, it's important to note that the value of the domain name would also depend on other factors such as its brandability, market demand, and TLD.

If Aldi has not registered or trademarked the domain name "aldisud.com" themselves, then someone else could potentially register it and use it for their own purposes. However, if Aldi were interested in using the domain name for their own website, they may be willing to pay a premium price to acquire it.

Additionally, the fact that "aldisud" is a known name in the retail industry could increase the domain name's brandability and potential market demand among companies or individuals operating in the retail or grocery sector. This could potentially increase the value of the domain name as well.

Overall, the value of "aldisud.com" would depend on a variety of factors, and it's difficult to provide an accurate appraisal without more information about the domain name's history, traffic, and other relevant factors.

S/e/o/h/e/i/g/h/t/e/n.com
Based on my analysis, "seoheighten.com" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

Length: "seoheighten" is a moderately long, 11-character word that is easy to remember and spell.

Brandability: "SEO" stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is an important aspect of digital marketing. The use of "heighten" in the domain name can suggest improvement or enhancement in search engine rankings. This combination can make "seoheighten.com" a memorable and relevant domain name for companies or individuals in the digital marketing industry.

Market demand: There may be significant demand for a domain name like "seoheighten.com" among companies or individuals in the digital marketing industry who offer SEO services or consulting.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "seoheighten.com" to be in the range of $1,000 to $3,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

H/e/i/g/h/t/e/n/s/e/o.com
Based on my analysis, "heightenseo.com" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

Length: "heightenseo" is a moderately long, 11-character word that is easy to remember and spell.

Brandability: "heighten" in the domain name can suggest improvement or enhancement in search engine rankings, which is relevant to SEO. The combination of "heighten" and "SEO" in the domain name can make it a memorable and relevant name for companies or individuals in the digital marketing industry.

Market demand: There may be significant demand for a domain name like "heightenseo.com" among companies or individuals in the digital marketing industry who offer SEO services or consulting.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "heightenseo.com" to be in the range of $1,000 to $3,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

I/n/f/o/m/e/r/c/i/a/l.store
Based on my analysis, "infomercial.store" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

TLD: ".store" is a popular TLD that is becoming increasingly common for ecommerce sites. It is relevant and adds value to the domain name.

Brandability: "infomercial" is a term that is often associated with TV ads that promote a product or service. The term has some recognition and can be used for various products or services. The combination of "infomercial" and ".store" can make it a memorable and relevant domain name for companies or individuals in the ecommerce industry.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "infomercial.store" among companies or individuals in the ecommerce industry who sell products through infomercials, TV ads or similar channels.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "infomercial.store" to be in the range of $1,500 to $3,500 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

I/n/f/o/m/e/r/c/i/a/l.shop
Based on my analysis, "infomercial.shop" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

TLD: ".shop" is a popular TLD that is becoming increasingly common for ecommerce sites. It is relevant and adds value to the domain name.

Brandability: "infomercial" is a term that is often associated with TV ads that promote a product or service. The term has some recognition and can be used for various products or services. The combination of "infomercial" and ".shop" can make it a memorable and relevant domain name for companies or individuals in the ecommerce industry.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "infomercial.shop" among companies or individuals in the ecommerce industry who sell products through infomercials, TV ads or similar channels.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "infomercial.shop" to be in the range of $1,500 to $3,500 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

I/n/f/o/m/e/r/c/i/a/l.site
Based on my analysis, "infomercial.site" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

TLD: ".site" is a generic TLD that is used for a wide variety of websites. While it may not be as popular as some other TLDs, it is still relevant and adds value to the domain name.

Brandability: "infomercial" is a term that is often associated with TV ads that promote a product or service. The term has some recognition and can be used for various products or services. The combination of "infomercial" and ".site" can make it a memorable and relevant domain name for companies or individuals in the ecommerce industry.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "infomercial.site" among companies or individuals in the ecommerce industry who sell products through infomercials, TV ads or similar channels.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "infomercial.site" to be in the range of $500 to $1,500 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

B/i/o/l/o/g/i/c/s.bio
Based on my analysis, "biologics.bio" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

TLD: ".bio" is a TLD that is used primarily for websites related to life sciences, biology, and biotechnology. It is a relevant TLD and adds value to the domain name.

Brandability: "biologics" is a term that refers to products that are made from living organisms or their components, and are used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes. The term has some recognition and can be used for various products or services related to the biotechnology industry. The combination of "biologics" and ".bio" can make it a memorable and relevant domain name for companies or individuals in the biotech industry.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "biologics.bio" among companies or individuals in the biotechnology industry who are developing or marketing biologic products.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "biologics.bio" to be in the range of $2,500 to $5,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

S/h/a/r/k/t/a/n/k.vc
SharkTank.vc is a domain name that combines a popular television show name with the .vc top-level domain (TLD), which is used by venture capitalists. The value of the domain name would depend on various factors, including its usage, website traffic, market demand, and other relevant factors.

Given that Shark Tank is a well-known TV show in the venture capital industry, the domain name could have some value to businesses or individuals that are involved in venture capital. However, it's worth noting that "Shark Tank" is a trademarked term, so the use of the domain name would need to be carefully considered to avoid any legal issues.

Based on the potential market demand and the brand recognition of the term "Shark Tank," I would appraise the value of "SharkTank.vc" to be in the range of $5,000 to $10,000 USD. However, the actual value could vary depending on various factors such as website traffic, revenue, and the specific needs of potential buyers.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay, so we can file ChatGPT as being as bad as GD and Estibot at valuing domains, got it

•••
Okay, so we can file ChatGPT as being as bad as GD and Estibot at valuing domains, got it
Go tell them about your issues with their valuations. Not me:xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
No trolling my man, didn’t mean to be negative to you personally. It’s just that these domain valuing tools really have no clue, AI powered or otherwise

•••
No trolling my man, didn’t mean to be negative to you personally. It’s just that these domain valuing tools really have no clue, AI powered or otherwise
I should have checked before I made the assumption that you were being negative. That's my bad, too.

•••
I should have checked before I made the assumption that you were being negative. That's my bad, too.
Although my reply did mean more so that I'm just putting the information out there as food for thought. I don't expect those exact amounts.

Last edited:
•••
ChatGPT refuses to appraise domains here is the response for "Please appraise this domain Brainlyze.com":

As an AI language model, I cannot provide a financial appraisal of a domain name. However, I can provide some insights that may be helpful.

The domain name "Brainlyze.com" appears to be a combination of the words "brain" and "analyze," which may suggest that it is related to cognitive or analytical services or products.

The value of a domain name depends on various factors, such as its length, memorability, brandability, search engine optimization potential, and the demand for similar domain names in the market. In general, shorter and more memorable domain names tend to be more valuable.

It is important to note that the value of a domain name is ultimately determined by the buyer and seller in a specific transaction. Therefore, it is difficult to provide a definitive appraisal without considering the context of the transaction.

Overall, it is advisable to consult with a professional domain appraiser or conduct market research to determine the value of a domain name.

•••
When ChatGPT will Buy your domain, let me know immediately.

Last edited:
•••
all appraisal tools are useless. it's only something u learn later. in beginning we all deny it. like u will now. your dog can appraise domains as well as this chat

•••
your dog can appraise domains as well as this chat

My dog has lost less money on domains than a good chunk of domainers

•••
ChatGPT refuses to appraise domains here is the response for "Please appraise this domain Brainlyze.com":
I had the same problem. I guess sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. I just put can you help me appraise and it said "yes but I cannot give a definitive answer..." I guess after you talk to it it gives in. I tried to put in screen shots, but wasn't allowed to. I'll figure something out.

•••
When ChatGPT will Buy your domain, let me know immediately.
I will be glad to. This isn't a "ChatGPT says my domains are awesome so pay me a million dollars for each of them post." I already addressed this with the first person who commented. I have other domains with brokers in my emails asking about them. These are not those domains.

•••
I can’t even believe it recommended Shark Tank as ok. Its a well known trademark.

Its also not taking the weak extensions of bio store and shop into consideration. Its useless at valuating names like most other valuators.

Last edited:
•••
all appraisal tools are useless. it's only something u learn later. in beginning we all deny it. like u will now. your dog can appraise domains as well as this chat
I'm somewhat familiar with how this works. Like I told someone else this isn't a "ChatGPT says my domains are awesome so pay me a million dollars for each of them post." If appraisals were 100% accurate, I would log on to Godaddy and pay $10 for a domain, and flip it for $2,000 the next day.

•••
I can’t even believe it recommended Shark Tank as ok. Its a well known trademark.

Its also not taking the weak extensions of bio store and shop into consideration. Its useless at valuating names like most other valuators.
The gtld were intended to be moreso slick than impactful. Bio is used for biology, but bio can also be used for biography. Store and shop for commerce....

Last edited:
•••
Hey everyone. I want to emphasize with this post and my last one that I never expected someone to just drop these figures for these sites. Smart.bio sold for $25,000 in 2019. Do I expect that for biographical.bio? No. Resume.bio goes for $103,000, but do I expect obituary.bio to sell for $103,000. No. I wish I put a disclaimer in my posts saying "by the way, these are not my prices." It's basically like those car accident lawyer ads. "Here's what has been done before, but your accident probably won't net you $3M."

•••

I should have stated I had a list from some time ago of domain names. I lost the list, but found it. These are not domain names from ChatGPT. I decided to register the names like a week ago on impulse. I have other names, those are going to a brokerage, so I'm not releasing those here.

Last edited:
•••
Two or three of the names were registered some months ago. The rest were registered recently.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Also. Disregard Aldisud.com and Sharktank.vc. Trademark claims from administrators.

•••
Domains are really a tough target for appraisal tools because the sale price often can be dramatically different depending on the buyer and other factors, and there is simply not enough recent retail sales data to train ai on (certainly not much for .bio)

But still I hope something more accurate will be developed and it could be used as one of the relevant data points

•••
Brainlyze.com
Based on my analysis, "brainlyze.com" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

Length: "Brainlyze" is a moderately long word at nine characters, which could make it slightly harder to remember or spell.

Brandability: "Brainlyze" is a unique and distinctive word that could be used for a variety of branding purposes. It has a catchy sound and could be associated with concepts such as analysis, intelligence, or critical thinking.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "brainlyze" among companies or individuals in industries related to education, psychology, or consulting.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "brainlyze.com" to be in the range of $500 to $2,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

Obituary.bio
Based on my analysis, "obituary.bio" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

Length: "Obituary" is a moderately long word at nine characters, which could make it slightly harder to remember or spell. However, the addition of the ".bio" extension can make the domain name more unique and memorable.

Brandability: "Obituary" is a well-known and widely-used term related to death and remembrance. The ".bio" extension can add a sense of professionalism and credibility to the domain name, making it potentially attractive to companies or individuals in the funeral, memorial, or genealogy industries.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "obituary.bio" among companies or individuals who provide funeral or memorial services, or who specialize in genealogy research and documentation.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "obituary.bio" to be in the range of $1,000 to $3,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

Biographical.bio
Based on my analysis, "biographical.bio" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

Length: "Biographical" is a moderately long word at twelve characters, which could make it slightly harder to remember or spell. However, the addition of the ".bio" extension can make the domain name more unique and memorable.

Brandability: "Biographical" is a well-known term related to the study of individuals' life histories, making it potentially attractive to companies or individuals in the academic, research, or biographical industries. The ".bio" extension can add a sense of professionalism and credibility to the domain name.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "biographical.bio" among companies or individuals who specialize in biographical research, writing, or documentation, as well as in academic or research fields.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "biographical.bio" to be in the range of $500 to $2,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

Artificialintelligencia.com
Based on my analysis, "artificialintelligencia.com" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

Length: "Artificialintelligencia" is a relatively long word at nineteen characters, which could make it harder to remember or spell.

Brandability: "Artificialintelligencia" is a term related to artificial intelligence, which is a rapidly growing field with significant market demand. The use of a longer, unique term in the domain name can make it more distinctive and memorable, potentially making it more valuable as a brand.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "artificialintelligencia.com" among companies or individuals in the artificial intelligence industry, as well as those offering related services or products.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "artificialintelligencia.com" to be in the range of $2,000 to $5,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

Aldisud.com
Based on my analysis, "aldisud.com" may have some value as a domain name, but its potential value is likely limited due to several factors:

Length: "aldisud" is a relatively short name at 7 characters, which can make it easier to remember and type.

Brandability: "aldisud" is a unique and distinctive name, but it does not have an obvious meaning or connection to a particular industry or niche, which could make it less attractive as a brand.

Market demand: It's not clear what market demand exists for a domain name like "aldisud.com". The name does not have an obvious association with a specific industry or keyword, which could make it harder to sell to potential buyers.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "aldisud.com" to be in the range of $100 to $500 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

If "aldisud" is indeed the corporate name of Aldi in the United States, it could potentially increase the value of "aldisud.com" as a domain name. However, it's important to note that the value of the domain name would also depend on other factors such as its brandability, market demand, and TLD.

If Aldi has not registered or trademarked the domain name "aldisud.com" themselves, then someone else could potentially register it and use it for their own purposes. However, if Aldi were interested in using the domain name for their own website, they may be willing to pay a premium price to acquire it.

Additionally, the fact that "aldisud" is a known name in the retail industry could increase the domain name's brandability and potential market demand among companies or individuals operating in the retail or grocery sector. This could potentially increase the value of the domain name as well.

Overall, the value of "aldisud.com" would depend on a variety of factors, and it's difficult to provide an accurate appraisal without more information about the domain name's history, traffic, and other relevant factors.

Seoheighten.com
Based on my analysis, "seoheighten.com" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

Length: "seoheighten" is a moderately long, 11-character word that is easy to remember and spell.

Brandability: "SEO" stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is an important aspect of digital marketing. The use of "heighten" in the domain name can suggest improvement or enhancement in search engine rankings. This combination can make "seoheighten.com" a memorable and relevant domain name for companies or individuals in the digital marketing industry.

Market demand: There may be significant demand for a domain name like "seoheighten.com" among companies or individuals in the digital marketing industry who offer SEO services or consulting.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "seoheighten.com" to be in the range of $1,000 to $3,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

Heightenseo.com
Based on my analysis, "heightenseo.com" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

Length: "heightenseo" is a moderately long, 11-character word that is easy to remember and spell.

Brandability: "heighten" in the domain name can suggest improvement or enhancement in search engine rankings, which is relevant to SEO. The combination of "heighten" and "SEO" in the domain name can make it a memorable and relevant name for companies or individuals in the digital marketing industry.

Market demand: There may be significant demand for a domain name like "heightenseo.com" among companies or individuals in the digital marketing industry who offer SEO services or consulting.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "heightenseo.com" to be in the range of $1,000 to $3,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

Infomercial.store
Based on my analysis, "infomercial.store" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

TLD: ".store" is a popular TLD that is becoming increasingly common for ecommerce sites. It is relevant and adds value to the domain name.

Brandability: "infomercial" is a term that is often associated with TV ads that promote a product or service. The term has some recognition and can be used for various products or services. The combination of "infomercial" and ".store" can make it a memorable and relevant domain name for companies or individuals in the ecommerce industry.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "infomercial.store" among companies or individuals in the ecommerce industry who sell products through infomercials, TV ads or similar channels.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "infomercial.store" to be in the range of $1,500 to $3,500 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

Infomercial.shop
Based on my analysis, "infomercial.shop" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

TLD: ".shop" is a popular TLD that is becoming increasingly common for ecommerce sites. It is relevant and adds value to the domain name.

Brandability: "infomercial" is a term that is often associated with TV ads that promote a product or service. The term has some recognition and can be used for various products or services. The combination of "infomercial" and ".shop" can make it a memorable and relevant domain name for companies or individuals in the ecommerce industry.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "infomercial.shop" among companies or individuals in the ecommerce industry who sell products through infomercials, TV ads or similar channels.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "infomercial.shop" to be in the range of $1,500 to $3,500 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

Infomercial.site
Based on my analysis, "infomercial.site" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

TLD: ".site" is a generic TLD that is used for a wide variety of websites. While it may not be as popular as some other TLDs, it is still relevant and adds value to the domain name.

Brandability: "infomercial" is a term that is often associated with TV ads that promote a product or service. The term has some recognition and can be used for various products or services. The combination of "infomercial" and ".site" can make it a memorable and relevant domain name for companies or individuals in the ecommerce industry.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "infomercial.site" among companies or individuals in the ecommerce industry who sell products through infomercials, TV ads or similar channels.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "infomercial.site" to be in the range of $500 to $1,500 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

Biologics.bio
Based on my analysis, "biologics.bio" appears to have some potential value as a domain name. Here are some factors that could influence its appraisal:

TLD: ".bio" is a TLD that is used primarily for websites related to life sciences, biology, and biotechnology. It is a relevant TLD and adds value to the domain name.

Brandability: "biologics" is a term that refers to products that are made from living organisms or their components, and are used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes. The term has some recognition and can be used for various products or services related to the biotechnology industry. The combination of "biologics" and ".bio" can make it a memorable and relevant domain name for companies or individuals in the biotech industry.

Market demand: There may be some demand for a domain name like "biologics.bio" among companies or individuals in the biotechnology industry who are developing or marketing biologic products.

Based on these factors, I would estimate the value of "biologics.bio" to be in the range of $2,500 to $5,000 USD. However, it's important to note that the actual value of the domain name could be higher or lower depending on factors such as the buyer's perceived value, market trends, and other considerations.

Sharktank.vc
SharkTank.vc is a domain name that combines a popular television show name with the .vc top-level domain (TLD), which is used by venture capitalists. The value of the domain name would depend on various factors, including its usage, website traffic, market demand, and other relevant factors.

Given that Shark Tank is a well-known TV show in the venture capital industry, the domain name could have some value to businesses or individuals that are involved in venture capital. However, it's worth noting that "Shark Tank" is a trademarked term, so the use of the domain name would need to be carefully considered to avoid any legal issues.

Based on the potential market demand and the brand recognition of the term "Shark Tank," I would appraise the value of "SharkTank.vc" to be in the range of $5,000 to $10,000 USD. However, the actual value could vary depending on various factors such as website traffic, revenue, and the specific needs of potential buyers.
Too bad that ChatGPT doesn't flag Sharktank.vc as a trademark name that actually has no value whatsoever as a domain investor. In fact, it's a liability and not an asset.

•••
Too bad that ChatGPT doesn't flag Sharktank.vc as a trademark name that actually has no value whatsoever as a domain investor. In fact, it's a liability and not an asset.
Right. Even though sharktank.com was and is still owned by different people, I wouldn't consider transferring it after thinking about it. ChatGPT did say "However, it's worth noting that "Shark Tank" is a trademarked term, so the use of the domain name would need to be carefully considered to avoid any legal issues." So I will take that as some headsup.

•••
Hey guys I just bought another domain to add to this list: t7byitrft3vtbt4jkojhvgdg.website. Lets start the bidding at $400k.

•••
Hey guys I just bought another domain to add to this list: t7byitrft3vtbt4jkojhvgdg.website. Lets start the bidding at $400k.
You did not. Is this supposed to be funny? You're the thread starter. How would you like to see this thread develop? It's in your hands.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back