Dynadot

question Chatgp.com is my domain

NameSilo
Watch

mobincse

Established Member
Impact
I have a domain chatgp.com since 2016. I had never use that for any purpose. Now I want to monetize or sell it.

I parked this domain in sedo.
Yesterday its parking earning was $2.4 usd.

Can I park anywhere else or any other ways to get more earnings??

How much should be this domain selling price?? how can I sell it easily??

I need your opinion. Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have seen here at Namepros people registering names with "ChatGPT". This won't work because of TM infringement. But you are really fortunate to have the name minus the T because it absolves you of any TM infringement. Without the "T", it could mean many things and the domain sits in a very undefined area of meaning. Chatting with a general practitioner comes to mind amongst many other things.

Best of luck. Hope you can get into the low $xxxxx range with it.

•••
Thanks

What is your recommended website to sell it?

Today I got very first offer of $4000.

Actually how many offers I need to judge to get an idea about the maximum price. On average How many days it takes to get enough offers??
Well, I think probably that's a little low ball. Just in my humble opinion, I think it is low $xxxxx so a counter of $20000 doesn't seem off.

If you were to get $11000 for it, I would consider it a very good day and move forward. The worst thing is to get greedy and have it blow up in your face.

BTW, you can't predict the things you want to predict like "maximum price based on number of inquiries". This is not possible. If someone made you an offer for four grand, know it is worth at least that much to them so negotiation can begin. You will then set a new precedent in the domain market. That's how this industry works.

In this industry, greed is a real bug-a-boo. You are more likely to be successful with multiple transactions then trying to reel in one big whale. Go for the singles and doubles. Much better. You might occasionally hit a home run. But singles and doubles are much more reliable.

Last edited:
•••
I have no idea why you acquired "ChatGP" back in 2016 but it was a good pick up, congrats on the sale.

Last edited:
•••
I have no idea why you acquired "ChatGP" back in 2016 but it was a good pick up, congrats on the sale.
Yah know, that's a really good question. Sometimes it's just luck. Can't believe I'm writing that, but it just seems so. Maybe he/she just thought of a chat site with awesome consonants "gp" and held onto it.

Go figure....

•••
Yah know, that's a really good question. Sometimes it's just luck. Can't believe I'm writing that, but it just seems so. Maybe he/she just thought of a chat site with awesome consonants "gp" and held onto it.

Go figure....
I dont agree,maybe it was regged because GP also means Grand Prix.

•••
•••
I think ChatGP means chat group
Nice name

•••
If sold, would seem a bit hasty.

can u post pic of your offer?
business-handshake-15409913087VG.jpg

Last edited:
•••
If sold, would seem a bit hasty.

licdomainpictures.net/pictures/280000/nahled/business-handshake-15409913087VG.jpg[/img]

I asked b4 he said sold
but now he can post sale pic
many do on sale forum... it's ok...don't be so shy shy

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back