domain Certain.money and nfts.mom

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harpere

Established Member
Impact
Please tell us what we believe the value of the certain.money and nfts.mom to be.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So
Struggle with both, IMO
So we should except this to mean the URLs are exceptional and shouldn't be sold? I guess I should focus on becoming the web developer.

•••
So
So we should except this to mean the URLs are exceptional and shouldn't be sold? I guess I should focus on becoming the web developer.
Anything can be sold, with the right buyer. I just think it won't be easy. Maybe you'd find value in "NFT DOT MOM" as a cute little brand, based on the word "NFT", but plural misses the mark for this extension. Just not keen on the other either. Take offers while you own them, and stick with more credible extensions. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Please take a guess on the value of certain.money

•••
Please take a guess on the value of certain.money
Only 5 domains have found X,XXX according to NameBio with a "MONEY" extension, and they're all big words like win, one, smart etc. You'd be lucky to sell your domain, IMO. Take a chance: Price it $99

Last edited:
•••
•••
certain.money - High-x to Mid-xx
nfts.mom = Low-xx to High-xx

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back