IT.COM

discuss Central registry removed my domain name: jewlery.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AIS01

Top Member
Impact
got an email today from dynadot that my domain Jewlery.org has been removed by central registry.

email - '' The central registry has removed the domain 'jewlery.org'. The registry has informed us that the domain should not have been registered but was allowed to be registered due to an error on their part. They have now removed the domain from our control.''

but just think this name removed from my account today and caught today by dropcatch by @Yusupbabay . strange.:xf.frown:

sorry for my weak english.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Name is gone, it has gone thru the cycle, just move on, it’s not even that great of a name
I think it's more about the fact that registrars can just arbitrarily take or delete your domain.

It's getting scary

•••
•••
Ouch, this brought out the worst of everyone. I assume they didn't meant that.
They did.

Because that's what people who dropcatch these preemiiiuummm domains do :tightlyclosedeyes:

•••
Dynadot (or its software) is screwing up big time lately. Also it looks like they are going the GoDaddy route as far their attitude is concerned.

I honestly don't understand why it gets so much praise here on nP. I gave up using them after a dude on chat insisted on wasting my time by treating me like an idiot. That was ... hmmm ... almost 2 years ago I think.

•••
Dynadot (or its software) is screwing up big time lately. Also it looks like they are going the GoDaddy route as far their attitude is concerned.

I honestly don't understand why it gets so much praise here on nP. I gave up using them after a dude on chat insisted on wasting my time by treating me like an idiot. That was ... hmmm ... almost 2 years ago I think.
Sometimes dynadot has really cheap transfers and reggae discounts. I mean, as long as you're not doing anything extravagant, Dynadot is a good place to store your domain. I mean, I believe they offered $5 transfers at one point. That's mad awesome.

It doesn't beat Dotster's $1 unlimited transfers, but that was just paradise in a registrar that was hell.

•••
Hi @AIS01,

JEWLERY.ORG name is a cr@p, u saved yo money)

Cheers.

•••
It has happened to me a few times. I once registered te.ch at godaddy. it was taken in an hour.

•••
Minimum length for .ch domains: 3 characters. The registrar sent the request to the registry, which rejected it. GD probably didn't even parse the response code right.

•••
Back