Dynadot

question CBDOil.com sold recently and new buyer is trying to flip it

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JimSteemer

Established Member
Impact
The domain CBDOil.com recently sold and now the new owner is looking to make a profit and trying to resell it as a flip. How much do you guys think it's worth? I personally think the new owner made a very bad decision. That's not a domain you buy to flip at those prices, but I could be wrong.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@JimSteemer Looks like you joined NamePros just to have this discussion. You have now heard exactly how it went. Let it go, my friend. Take care of yourself.

@Keith Thanks for the clarification.
I heard from a stranger and then I gave proof from the actual legal department from CBDOil.com after it was sold. Read the screen shot I posted from the actual domain itself, not some gmail account from a stranger on the internet. I wanted to discuss pricing on this domain because I was interested in buying it. Take care pal

•••
•••
Almost like it was Joe himself ;)
I have been following this story since 2019 when it was bought for $500k by Joe. Wanting to discuss price action as I had interest, I didn't expect a troll to come make up stories as though this was Page Six. Mr. Drama queen couldn't help himself.

Again, I'll believe an email from the domain itself from their legal department over you (a stranger) and some gmail account. All this was publicly posted months back and I collected the data. I had interest in the domain.

•••
I have been following this story since 2019 when it was bought for $500k by Joe. Wanting to discuss price action as I had interest, I didn't expect a troll to come make up stories as though this was Page Six. Mr. Drama queen couldn't help himself.

Again, I'll believe an email from the domain itself from their legal department over you (a stranger) and some gmail account. All this was publicly posted months back and I collected the data. I had interest in the domain.
I’ve been following since 2013. Harry Bennett owned it then and he owns it now.

But again, maybe you have the contact of the “new” owner?

•••
I wanted to discuss pricing on this domain because I was interested in buying it.
Keith may arrange a deal between the owner and you. Are you interested?

•••
I’ve been following since 2013. Harry Bennett owned it then and he owns it now.

But again, maybe you have the contact of the “new” owner?
You sound very ignorant and ego-driven. You're not even affiliated with the domain, but yet I am supposed to believe you knew this guy for 10 years, but didn't know any details of their deal till now. You sound like a deadbeat. Enjoy your Sunday.

•••
Keith may arrange a deal between the owner and you. Are you interested?
If you actually read the thread, you'd have your answer to your question. Thanks for the pointless chat.

•••
You sound very ignorant and ego-driven. You're not even affiliated with the domain, but yet I am supposed to believe you knew this guy for 10 years, but didn't know any details of their deal till now. You sound like a deadbeat. Enjoy your Sunday.
I already gave you the details. Joe paid about 70% and defaulted so Harry got it back.

If you have details on a different owner let us know.

•••
Btw @JimSteemer

If you look in the lengthy “pot showcase” thread here, you’ll see that I announced the sale of CBDoil back in 2019, before anyone knew about it.

I knew because Harry told me. He did so because of our history and because of the seriousness on my end to acquire the domain.

Last edited:
•••
I already gave you the details. Joe paid about 70% and defaulted so Harry got it back.

If you have details on a different owner let us know.
Go print out the screen shots I submitted from their legal department that was emailed months after Joe sold it. The same one you continue to ignore.

•••
Btw @JimSteemer

If you look in the lengthy “pot showcase” thread here, you’ll see that I announced the sale of CBDoil back in 2019, before anyone knew about it.
So what? It was the largest domain purchase for CBD ever. Everyone knew about it. It was all over the news.

Last edited:
•••
So what? It was the largest domain purchase for CBD ever. Everyone knew about it.
Lol you’re ignorant. Go do some research and look at the dates. You’ll see that I was way ahead of the game.

•••
If you actually read the thread, you'd have your answer to your question. Thanks for the pointless chat.
Don't let your disagreement with Keith be a reason not to negotiate. Otherwise this whole chat would suddenly become pointless.

•••
Lol you’re ignorant. Go do some research and look at the dates. You’ll see that I was way ahead of the game.
What game? Now your ego wants to let us know you knew what everyone knew? Go climb a tree buddy. Seriously.

•••
Don't let your disagreement with Keith be a reason not to negotiate. Otherwise this whole chat would suddenly become pointless.
I am beating a dead horse with you guys. If you read the thread, my thought process about the price has nothing to do with this ego-driven maniac.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I just confirmed the $500,000 sale of a CBD domain. Great stuff!!!

@JimSteemer my post above from 2019. Find me any info anywhere on the world wide web about this sale prior to my comment!
Joe spoke about it on social media before it hit the news. Your blood pressure must be through the roof. Holy crap your ego is crazy.

•••
Joe spoke about it on social media before it hit the news. Your blood pressure must be through the roof. Holy crap your ego is crazy.
Show us the post :)

•••
Show us the post :)
Can't show you a story he posted on instagram 4 years ago, they go away after 24 hours. Sorry. Mushrooms will be able to help your ego. This rage can't be healthy.

Last edited:
•••
Can't show you a story he posted on instagram 4 years ago, they go away after 24 hours. Sorry. Mushrooms will be able to help your ego. This rage can't be healthy.
I figured you couldn’t. Take care Joe.

•••
I figured you couldn’t. Take care Joe.
The guy bought a half million dollar domain and you think he didn't talk about it publicly. lol. Now you think me wanting to talk about price action is Joe. You came out of nowhere displaying unhealthy behaviour on a thread that was meant to talk about the price. For the love of god let this be your last goodbye and go seek mental help. You have said bye 11 times now.

Last edited:
•••
The guy bought a half million dollar domain and you think he didn't talk about it publicly. lol. Now you think me wanting to talk about price action is Joe. You came out of nowhere displaying an unhealthy display of behaviour on a thread that was meant to talk about the price. For the love of god let this be your last goodbye and go seek mental help. You have said bye 11 times now.
If you are going to speak in public, as if you have facts, back it up. And yes he talked about it publicly. That has nothing to do with what I said.

Here’s what we know - you know nothing.

•••
I’m emailing with the real owner, Harry, as we speak. He has control of the asset, period.

•••
The email I posted is from cbdoil.com legal department (way after Joe no longer owned it) as you can clearly see in the screen shot. Not Joe. Seek help my friend.
You join this forum and take up for Joe “Hustler” immediately who is well known to routinely scam his followers on social media in the crypto space. Nobody cares about his legal dept which is probably him sitting behind a desk. He tried a scam regarding this name. He never owned it. To own something you must actually pay in full.

Kate Buckley has close to 30 years in this biz and a stellar reputation unlike Joe. Is that you Joe?

Last edited:
•••
Back