IT.COM

sales CBDOil.com Sells for Over $500,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

maxtra

Let's make a dealTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Good catch, Or maybe he thought he got all the numbers in there, and could save himself $180.

What is ironic is where CBD . com ends up, as that is the big score.

This is a good observation. If someone can convince christian book com LLC to sell cbd com that is the category killer. cbdoil com is all right but there are so many CBD products besides oil: creams, vape pens, gummy bears, infused water, etc.

•••
Welp here comes namepros domain marketplace flooded with stupid CBD domains....

•••
This is a good observation. If someone can convince christian book com LLC to sell cbd com that is the category killer. cbdoil com is all right but there are so many CBD products besides oil: creams, vape pens, gummy bears, infused water, etc.

I don't think its right to compare cbdoil to cbdgummybears

•••
The intent was not to compare names but to state that the product range is greater than just oil. The oil and tinctures are still the most popular forms. The market should be significant for other infused products. It will be interesting to see what CVS and Walgreens focus on promoting with their CBD products.

•••
I’ve asked twice and they said it’s not for sale.

•••
•••

They could do a lot of good work with $2m USD. Or just branch out and distribute divine tinctures.

•••
Do people see cbdoil as one word or two?

Is there any way to search reported sales by the number of words they contain? This seems high for a two word sale.

•••
Do people see cbdoil as one word or two?

Is there any way to search reported sales by the number of words they contain? This seems high for a two word sale.
It's not even a two-words domain. I can't wrap my head on what to call this domain.

•••
It's not even a two-words domain. I can't wrap my head on what to call this domain.
It’s an abbreviation attached to a word.

•••
•••
Should we promote cigarette and gambling also? Shame.
What are you talking about (n)

CBD is known to help cancer patients :xf.smile:
And multiple other health benefits

Cigarettes give you cancer and multiple health problems

You are way off man, study!!

Last edited:
•••
Who's getting you angry man? Go get some Cannnabidiol Oil, it's good for your condition

•••
In few years, with the new round of gtlds, NP thread:

Share your best .cbd names :-D

I have Cannabiol/com by the way.

•••

Gambling for sure and maybe some other forms of professional sinning as long as it’s consensual. 🧐🤫

•••

You should put a price on your next inquiry :) You might include to offer them an alternative free-of-charge.

Last edited:
•••
You should put a price on your next inquiry :) You might include to offer them an alternative free-of-charge.
I did put a price both times $xxx,xxx. They said it will never be for sale.

•••
I did put a price both times $xxx,xxx. They said it will never be for sale.

Try xx,xxx,xxx and see if they have a change of mind :) OK. You probably would be brokering the purchase rather than participating in the purchase directly :) But it would still be a feather in your cap. To talk about for the rest of your life :)

•••
What are you talking about (n)

CBD is known to help cancer patients :xf.smile:
And multiple other health benefits

Cigarettes give you cancer and multiple health problems

You are way off man, study!!

So is smoking bong, but most usage is not medical, used by drug addicts to get high. Think about next time your car gets broken into by someone addicted.

•••
They could do a lot of good work with $2m USD. Or just branch out and distribute divine tinctures.

You think they would sell domain for such sinful usage? Promoting drug use?

•••
So is smoking bong, but most usage is not medical, used by drug addicts to get high. Think about next time your car gets broken into by someone addicted.
CBD doesn't get you high. That would be THC.:banghead:

The thread is about a CBD name that sold

We're getting off topic

Go research

Last edited:
•••
You think they would sell domain for such sinful usage? Promoting drug use?
I think you need to research a little more before making comments on something you obviously know nothing about.

•••
CBD doesn't get you high. That would be THC.:banghead:

The thread is about a CBD name that sold

We're getting off topic

Go research

Wrong! This is dangerous drug, illegal in most of the world, not mostly used for medicine, most of interest to drug addicts which is why people want to sell it at the local store, no doctor involved. Take some with a Big Mac, take some at school, smoke a little at home. Dirt!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back