Funded Thanks

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

iwh.llc

Established Member
Impact
Seeking Jv. Manufacturing biz currently averaging $20k-$30k per mo with plan to scale to $5m once funded to grow to $44-$60m. No brokers invited. Principal investors only with proof of funds. Sorry but with all the bogus offers being thrown at me, I’m not showing you a plan without seeing you can fund it prior to.

Amount needed: $5m
Equity: dependent on funding ability
Time is of essence & greatly impacts the value. It drops daily as we quickly approach a deadline. We hit this deadline & that Money covers a more niche but tied together project. You fund one fully at reasonable terms you get 45% of the second one which will generate an additional $2m-$5m per year.

Minimum investment: $250k this is a smaller scale to the bigger one. Over 2k customers.

Top organic seo rankings
Over 40k views convined per mo through various channels
12 mo financials
200 tv commercials with celebrity endorsement paid for

Put it like this. You bring 250 I can turn it to 400in a week. This solve a big issue right now so it 250 all you can do I’ll show you how I’ll almost double it in 7 days.

More customers than products. I found customers & traffic prior to seeking money. Did this to not waste your time. Please have the same courtesy.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back