IT.COM

showcase CBD crazy ya'll !! The world has gone MAD. Show us what ya got - CBD Only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatDomainGuy

Established Member
Impact
Ok. Not sure if you all have heard? But CBD is this thing... It's like biGGer then water. Everyone's doing it. Are you ?????
Show us what Ya goT !

AloHA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
cbdoil.art
The art of making / using CBD Oil? Why not. A creative solution for probably mainly female consumers of high-end CBD health and beauty products.

•••
A good chance to showcase my CBD Oil names.
Not that I think they are that good. Just an attempt to surf the wave. Some are probably to long, others I wouldn´t take today again. Time will tell.

biocbdoilproducts .com
cbdoil .si
cbdoilchat .com
cbdoilcn .com
cbdoilgallery .com
cbdoilpads .com
cbdoiltalk .com
pacbdoil .com
recreationalcbdoil .com

•••
if u dont own cbdoil dot com or the plural u have squat imo. who in reality will buy all of the cbd oilchat, oilpads , oil gallery, oilstuff, oil this, oilthat, etc etc etc , ad nauseum?? NO ONE PEOPLE! STOP WASTING YOUR $$$!! buy silver not domains

•••
•••
CBD/Pacific(.)com
Hempex(.)co

•••
if u dont own cbdoil dot com or the plural u have squat imo
You are completely right. And if only these two category killers were allowed to post in a showcase thread you could close the forum.

Your thinking is male like if the only car you drive is a Porsche 911 Targa from 1973. Consumers in this business are mainly female, I suppose women have a less puristic approach to several things.

Once CBD stuff is legalized everywhere they will sell tons of CBD oil pads - and don´t need my domain name for this business. As I wrote above: Time will tell. It´s too bad about the Silver Maple Leaf I lost.

•••
FYI the oil doesn’t absorb well into the body. It sounds good in theory but it’s not the best way to ingest cbd.

•••
FYI the oil doesn’t absorb well into the body. It sounds good in theory but it’s not the best way to ingest cbd.
So it is for oral use?

I saw the whole mankind stand in front of the bathroom mirror in the morning and in the evening, caring faces with CBD oil pads and looking 10 years younger after that or at least believing the CBD marketers advertisements to do so.

Thanks Keith. There must be a chapter in domaining textbooks to only register names in fields you have a clue.

In Germany everything in this field is criminalized. Smoke a joint in the public and you can go to jail.
Try to sell THC free CBD oil and police comes to raid. Happened this year in innocent drugstores and pharmacies.
Not easy to gain experience here.

•••
CBD whatever, oil ,pads, gels, wipes, sticks, swabs, etc etc have all been regged years ago. so the wannabes will piggyback on those with bogus attempts.

like who will buy them is anybodys guess and i will bet 98% of the junk people handreg will be expired with zero bids and few uniques.

most corps use some made up brandable name for the product anyhow.

like i said its all a waste of $ unless u have it to start with and can afford to blow it without missing the $ for living expenses.

guys like rs and fs can afford to play the game most of us cant

owing 100 domains is nothing and expecting to make a bundle off them is fantasy island stuff

cbdfantasy

dream on cause thats it, when u wake up your $ will be gone and so will the domains u handregged will be expired. have at er

i handreg a few just to play the game im not in it to get rich

•••
61K15eVxzyL._AC_UL480_QL65_ML3_.jpg
Paintings?

Why not? CBD Art is already happening...As well as the Art of using CBD Oil... CBDoil.art might be useful to someone. Worth the Reg Fee to find out IMHO.

Last edited:
•••
see what i mean !?? cdboilart? come on ! talk about dreaming. man alive how ez is it for registrars to make $ off pf peoples fantasies.

•••
hempcbdportal.com
hempcbdbase.com
hempcbdnet.com
hempcbdbay.com
hempcbdspot.com

muchcbd.com

Ideas?

•••
•••
found
(dawtcom)

CBDBreeds

•••
NectarCBDOil.com
NectarCBDTherapy.com

•••
Good start to the week, a $10k offer on cbd360 ///com///

Screenshot 2019-11-11 at 11.36.08.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
GreenCBD420.COM
420GreenCBD.COM

•••
•••
Is it real? My buddy just got a 5 figure offer at sedo for a weed domain and sedo canceled it. It was fake.

nothing has been cancelled as of yet!

BTW did anyone spot this sale -

CBD.IT last sold for $17,000 on 2019-11-03 at Phenom

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back