Dynadot

question Categorizing my style

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Molly

Lyrical GangsterUpgraded Member
Impact
Hi guys. The bulk of my domains are what I describe as Telling a Story. They’re mostly short, 2-3 word statements that hit hard, hopefully (ex below). Is there a specific platform / marketplace you would recommend for these types of sales? And would these be considered “brandable” — or how else would they be described? I’m trying to figure out where I fit. Thanks in advance.

Ex:
DoYouSwear.com
GodInTheHouse.com
PlanetInRetrograde.com
ShortBusRegular.com
BeerOnTheHouse.com
ItsFinallyOver.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Stop wasting your money. Educate yourself before buying additional domains.

•••
Stop wasting your money. Educate yourself before buying additional domains.

Thanks, @DrJacoby! I’ve implemented a stop-loss budgeting system, but need to learn where to sell the domains I already own. As a doctor, you might better appreciate some of my other niche domains, such as…

mRNADetox.com
RNAKits.com
CopingHelp.com

•••
Well, pretty much anything is brandable. Though I don't normally go for 3 words, at least you got them in .com

•••
Thanks, @King! I’m hoping it’s true that if you build it, they will come… at least, enough of the time ;)

If Estibot, Godaddy & Brandpa valuations mean anything (plus some Atom), the retail value of my portfolio is at least five times what I’ve spent on it. I’m just not sure where / how I’m most likely to reap those rewards. Thanks again!

•••
•••
Personally I quite like this type of name and could see them being used for short term marketing campaigns or similar. Does this mean they have value? Maybe, but I they were to be used in this way the values would be limited and they might be used for a month or two and not as a main business site.

Just spitballin.

•••
Personally I quite like this type of name and could see them being used for short term marketing campaigns or similar. Does this mean they have value? Maybe, but I they were to be used in this way the values would be limited and they might be used for a month or two and not as a main business site.

Just spitballin.

Thanks for the feedback!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back