Dynadot

Catched: Backordered name going to Auction. But where do I find that auction page?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I've started using Catched.com and have picked some names there. But today, I received an email from them that said the name I backordered has multiple backorders so it is going to auction. So I'm on Catched.com trying to find where that auction is. If I go to Backorders, I can see the name but there is nothing to click on. If I go to auctions, I cannot search for the name. However, I see that I can filter auctions that have a bid from me. I tried that and it nothing came up, even though my backorder does place an initial bid on the name.

Can someone who uses Catched.com please tell me where I go to find the auction page so I can follow and continue bidding on the name?

I tried to email support about this and the chat message window is not working. And I once sent them a question on something else and they never replied anyway.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Catched.com

they have an account on here. Last access was last week.

•••
I got the answer from them. The auction start 24 hours after the name is captured.

•••
If you bid on Catched.com, it will take about 10 days after registering here to bid. A bit long compared to other party like dropcatch.com is 3 days.
Go to the aution section then tick has bid from me to see!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back