Catch.club Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Catch.club

Established Member
NameSilo Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community!

We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements, talk about product updates and people can ask questions!

We are fine-tuning the system this week, please feel free to check it out at www.catch.club

We are also adding a domain keyword / domain type monitor service, so you can get notification free of charge if there is any preferred domain in pending delete status.

https://catch.club/how-it-works

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Catch.club Team

P.s. At www.catch.club/auctions we list daily the English 1 word exact match .com and .net domains in pending delete status.

P.s. More TLDs are coming! -> https://catch.club/how-it-works

This was a promoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have an Account Fund Balance in namesilo
but when i log in to catch.club using my namesilo credentials, my funds in namesilo don't sync
So what are the benefits of logging in with my namesilo account?

I got this answer
Yes, it is part of NameSilo but a separate platform, also a separate fund
Because it's not the same platform, it's an external platform part of NameSilo
It's that you do not need to create new credentials

This makes me have to add fund twice, very ineffective

Last edited:
•••
but when i log in to catch.club using my namesilo credentials, my funds in namesilo don't sync

I got this answer

Their chat support is not that great, even godaddy is better than them. Try to contact their email support

@Catch.club
I have tried catch.club months ago but there was an issue where if i place manually a backorder i cant find the dropping domain using the dashboard and the issue is still there now

Last edited:
•••
Their chat support is not that great, even godaddy is better than them. Try to contact their email support

@Catch.club
I have tried catch.club months ago but there was an issue where if i place manually a backorder i cant find the dropping domain using the dashboard and the issue is still there now

many of the domains I want are not in their inventory. I contacted CS via chat, and he was confused. asked me to wait to contact their IT team, but so far the domain has not been added

We should add the domain ourselves without depending on inventory

•••
many of the domains I want are not in their inventory. I contacted CS via chat, and he was confused. asked me to wait to contact their IT team, but so far the domain has not been added

We should add the domain ourselves without depending on inventory
Same story here, didn't receive any reply from their IT team, what's the point of the system if we can't backorder what we want

•••
Same story here, didn't receive any reply from their IT team, what's the point of the system if we can't backorder what we want

1: We work with the official pending delete list, so all domains in that status should be available. It could be that some of the filters cause this issue, sent you PM to investigate the case.

2: We have a cut off time of 0900 UTC, which also can be a reason why you cannot place backorder for domains dropping.

We will be improving upon this, thank you for the feedback @xeroox

•••

I got this answer

Yes, information is correct above, this way your balance at NameSilo and balance at Catch.club does not effect each other.

The same is valid with credit limits. Once you activated your Catch.club account the credit limit in your NameSilo account and Catch.club is independent, so it cannot happen that your credit limit on Catch.club will impact the bid limits on NameSilo.

So it is more or less 2 independent platform, at CC we decided to use the payment system of NameSilo so you do not need to add and verify cards on 2 platforms, but it is enough add credit cards on NameSilo only.

•••
As requested by many of you, we have removed the public bid details, so you can place bids now without anyone else being able to see what domains are being backordered with us.

We also have a filter to show 1 word English domains in Pending delete status.

boded.net 1d 22h 2m Pending Delete
coauthors.net 0d 22h 2m Pending Delete
deathless.net 1d 22h 2m Pending Delete
homiest.net 0d 22h 2m Pending Delete
phenylalanine.net 1d 22h 2m Pending Delete
sewings.com 1d 22h 2m Pending Delete
thriftiest.net 1d 22h 2m Pending Delete
yearlings.net 0d 22h 2m Pending Delete

You can see the 1 word .com English domains directly at https://catch.club/auctions

We update the list daily.

•••
We are happy to announce that Catch.club supports more TLDs!

Minimum offer for these TLDs are the following:
.com -> 8.99 USD
.net -> 11.99 USD
.org -> 18.99 USD
.cc -> 18.99 USD
.tv -> 71.99 USD
.top -> 5.99 USD
.vip -> 5.99 USD

Catch.club Team

•••
Hey,

as many of you have reached out about how to setup filter regarding 3 character pending delete domains, (like aab dot com or a2b dot com) I am sharing this info here also:

1) Please go to https://catch.club/account/watch

2) At filter select ''contains'' and leave text box empty

3) TLD filter -> set to .com (or any other TLD you like)

4) Character length -> 1 to 3

attachment

If you want want numerical or alphabetical domains only, you can also use our ''By Length and type'' filter also.

attachment

attachment

The scan runs once a day for all accounts at 1400 UTC, we are working on instant scan feature.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Catch.club Team

•••
•••
We have added 1 word dictionary match search for German and Russian! 30+ languages are coming. If you have any language you would like us to give priority, let us know.

upload_2021-3-5_16-7-57.png

•••
We have some great news regarding NameSilo and Catch.club.

Firstly we are running a promo for new .com domain registration with pricing as low as 7.29 USD, take advantage of the offer ;) It applies to all new orders (domain registrations), just make sure to activate your Discount Program membership.

https://www.namesilo.com/pricing

We also added highly requested new features on Catch.club:

1) We added 30+ languages to our 1 word dictionary filter

upload_2021-3-18_20-23-34.png

2) Domain list can be copied now, so if you need to copy and paste and search result, it can be done with 1 click at

https://catch.club/account/place

upload_2021-3-18_20-25-15.png

3) Also domain watch results can be downloaded now with one click.

https://catch.club/account/watch

upload_2021-3-18_20-26-15.png

Feel free to reach out if you would like us to increase your credit limit ;)

Catch.club Team

•••
Cool site, why does this site use .SVG for the logo and the main namesilo site doesn't O_o

•••
@King Thank you for the feedback! Catch.club is new page, so it was easy to go with the right option. NameSilo redesign also on the way! Feedback forwarded to dev team ;)

•••
How does it work when you bid on dropcatch for under $59?
Namebright can still take the domain name from you if you have the highest bid?

I checked dictionnary keywords in French and Spanish. The results are really weird to be honest. It is rather a waste of time at the moment.

•••
@Catch.club I don't understand fully your offer.

Exactly who are your dropcatch partners? On your website you display 6 logos as your partners, but in the text you write that you have 10 partners. Is DropCatch.com your partner?

I could manually backorder the same domain at these 10 dropcatch websites, do you provide a better pricing at Catch.club than ordering the same domain directly at your partners? Or is the only benefit that I save time?

•••
@Catch.club I don't understand fully your offer.

Exactly who are your dropcatch partners? On your website you display 6 logos as your partners, but in the text you write that you have 10 partners. Is DropCatch.com your partner?

I could manually backorder the same domain at these 10 dropcatch websites, do you provide a better pricing at Catch.club than ordering the same domain directly at your partners? Or is the only benefit that I save time?

-----

1: We work with dropcatch, snapnames, dynadot godaddy, epik, name.com, xz, asiaregister, domainmonster, pool and many more smaller catchers. We are adding more and more partners and we are also offering option to catch more and more TLDs.

2: If you indeed place backorder manually on all these platforms the result will be similar if you would have used www.Catch.Club. You may also save money and if placing orders on multiple platforms does not take too much of your time.

Catch.club can be a good choice for you if you do not have the time to place orders on 10-20 platform and you see the benefit that we are actually transferring the domains directly to your NameSilo account after 60 days, so you also do not need to manage multiple accounts at different registrars.

•••
How does it work when you bid on dropcatch for under $59?
Namebright can still take the domain name from you if you have the highest bid?

I checked dictionnary keywords in French and Spanish. The results are really weird to be honest. It is rather a waste of time at the moment.

1: yes, the bidding process is the same if you would place the bid directly on dropcatch. We are under the same ToS as other Dropcatch users.

2: thank you for the feedback, the word list is created automatically based on a dictionary which is matched with the pending delete list. We are working on making it better.

•••
@Catch.club thanks and I have a question regarding the account credit.

Catch.club says that I have to prepay the full amount of my proxy bid in order to enter that proxy bid. So for instance if my proxy bid is 1000 USD, then I have to prepay 1000 USD as Namesilo.com credits.

What happens if I spend let's say only 200 USD, and then later I want to get back the remaining 800 USD as a refund, is it possible?

•••
@Catch.club thanks and I have a question regarding the account credit.

Catch.club says that I have to prepay the full amount of my proxy bid in order to enter that proxy bid. So for instance if my proxy bid is 1000 USD, then I have to prepay 1000 USD as Namesilo.com credits.

What happens if I spend let's say only 200 USD, and then later I want to get back the remaining 800 USD as a refund, is it possible?

Actually prefund full bid amount is not necessary, if you have an account with domains in your NameSilo account associated with your Catch.club account we can increase your credit limit manually. Please just reach out to our support to get the limit increased so you do not need fully prefund the bid amount.

''What happens if I spend let's say only 200 USD, and then later I want to get back the remaining 800 USD as a refund, is it possible?''

-> balance refund request to payment source no problem, requesting the refund of 800 USD is not a problem. At NameSilo we deal with balance refund request on daily base, balance refund request on Catch.club is not different at all :)

•••
Actually prefund full bid amount is not necessary, if you have an account with domains in your NameSilo account associated with your Catch.club account we can increase your credit limit manually. Please just reach out to our support to get the limit increased so you do not need fully prefund the bid amount.

''What happens if I spend let's say only 200 USD, and then later I want to get back the remaining 800 USD as a refund, is it possible?''

-> balance refund request to payment source no problem, requesting the refund of 800 USD is not a problem. At NameSilo we deal with balance refund request on daily base, balance refund request on Catch.club is not different at all :)

@Catch.club didn't know that, support said that I must prepay the full amount. Yes I have domains in my namesilo account. I could have avoided paying the full proxy bid in advance.

I placed a proxy bid of 150 USD on a domain, and the system displays that my current bid is 8.99 USD (I am the only bidder).

But for example on Dropcatch the minimum bid is 59 USD.

When I place a bid on Catch.club, then will you backorder the domain at all of your dropcatch partners? What is the minimum proxy bid required for you to backorder the domain at all of your dropcatch partners?

I am asking because the merit of your system would be to place a backorder for a domain at all of your partners, so I want to make sure that you really backorder the domains at all places. What should I do to ensure that you backorder a given domain at all of your dropcatch partners, especially at Dropcatch.com and at other major dropcatch providers?

Last edited:
•••
Something is wrong with the search. Currently I'm seeing 17 results only, without any filters applied. I visited the auctions page in incognito browser mode, I'm still seeing 17 results only. I didn't use any filters.

I saw a lot of domains a few hours ago. But sometimes I got 0 results, in that case I had to close the page and resubmit the filters.

Are you sure that your search function works correctly?

One more example:

I am searching for domains which contain the word "world", and I don't have any other filter turned on. I am getting 856 results. Some of them end with "world".

Now I only change one filter, to see domains only ending with "world", and at this time, I am getting zero results. But I have seen before that there are domains indeed ending with "world" in the list.

The search filters don't work properly.

Last edited:
•••
@Catch.club sorry just one more question.

I submitted my first backorder using catch.club. I received an email from you stating that my bid was successful.

But when I visit my account at catch.club, then I navigate to my account - my backorders - submitted backorders, then I see "Pending approval" in the stage column next to this domain name. So was it successful or is it still pending approval? The closing time of this domain name is 19 hours from now. So maybe after 19 hours you will change its status from pending approval to approved? I submitted the backorder more than 24 hours before the closing time.

The support said that I should I just wait a little bit more and the status will change... When I check the domain at your backorder partners, I see that the domain has still zero bids. I hope that my backorder will work...

Maybe you should create a knowledgebase / FAQ section for this service, your whole system is very difficult to understand at first.

Last edited:
•••
@Catch.club sorry just one more question.

I submitted my first backorder using catch.club. I received an email from you stating that my bid was successful.

But when I visit my account at catch.club, then I navigate to my account - my backorders - submitted backorders, then I see "Pending approval" in the stage column next to this domain name. So was it successful or is it still pending approval? The closing time of this domain name is 19 hours from now. So maybe after 19 hours you will change its status from pending approval to approved? I submitted the backorder more than 24 hours before the closing time.

The support said that I should I just wait a little bit more and the status will change... When I check the domain at your backorder partners, I see that the domain has still zero bids. I hope that my backorder will work...

Maybe you should create a knowledgebase / FAQ section for this service, your whole system is very difficult to understand at first.

-> Yes, it will move to Approved backorder in 19 hours. We are adding some explanation text to make it more clear. We do not submit order immediately as that can increase the attention to the domain (being visible as bid on domain at the catcher) making it more attractive to other domain investors.

•••
Back