Dynadot

domain CarriacouPetiteMartinique(.)com appraisal req/ how much worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
carriacoupetitemartinique(.)com
like in the title.

Geo domain about two islands of Grenada (caribbean)

1. Acquisition Reason:
Monetize the residual traffic via domain parking
2. Markets: Turism
3. Research:This domain is very long and the total keyword do not have searches on google but if i break it in 2 i have: 4400 monthly research for Carriacou and 720 for Petit Martinique according to google keyword planner.
4. End-User Value: ?
5. Reseller Value: ?
but i think very low..
6. Traffic: 50 average uniques per month according Parcking Crew
7. Revenue: Average 0.4$ per month
8. Age: Oct 2004
9. Miscellaneous: Developed by a tourism association with biz in the Carriacou and Petite Martinique islands. I bought this expired name in 2011 and now i'm thinking what to do as the revenues do not cover anymore the reg fee.

10. Some stats: MOZ: DA 25 PA 26 Majestic: TF 21 CF 13

Do you guys see any value?
i think it is not a reg fee domain..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
also any comment would be appreciated... as everyone is silent i think people see no value here.

•••
•••
No value here. You can't just string together terms. There won't be any type in traffic on this domain.

•••
Try a more brandable domain like:

LovingGrenada.com
FabulousGrenada.com
GrenadaZone.com
GrenadaHub.com

Just as an idea. Search around and you can do much better even with a hand reg.

•••
No value here. You can't just string together terms. There won't be any type in traffic on this domain.
Thanks for the reply.
Btw this site still have traffic from quality referrals.. maybe there is some value for an established business in Carriacou.
The names you suggest are surely better brandable but i'm sure they have 0 traffic compared mine and they can provide zero leads without a development.

•••
Thanks for the reply.
Btw this site still have traffic from quality referrals.. maybe there is some value for an established business in Carriacou.
The names you suggest are surely better brandable but i'm sure they have 0 traffic compared mine and they can provide zero leads without a development.
50 visitors a month and 40 cents does not add any value. you've had it for 5 years without all those companies trying to buy it, why would they now after you milked all the traffic out of it?

Look, I have garbage revenue names like this too. Once they can't produce a parking profit, just dump them and move on.

•••
50 visitors a month and 40 cents does not add any value. you've had it for 5 years without all those companies trying to buy it, why would they now after you milked all the traffic out of it?

Look, I have garbage revenue names like this too. Once they can't produce a parking profit, just dump them and move on.
yes.. i agree with your theory and i was thinking the same.
Just want a confirmation from other fellow domainers here

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back