IT.COM

domain CarForRentNearMe.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Boukraa bilal

Impact
CarForRentNearMe.com
Hey, What's the best it could sell for?
This long tail keyword "car for rent near me" get 1M to 10M monthly searches on Google in USA.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Being a long word domain , may be a tough sell.

•••
i think you should avoid domains with "near me"

•••
•••
Good name for SEO, not for a brand,obviously. If you are looking for brands, then of course these are terrible names. If you have bought based on exact search volume, then it is a fine name. Build a site on it, get some traffic, and sell it to Avis etc for quite a bit more than you paid for it. "Near me" is very lucrative when bought for the right reasons because it is one of the hottest phrases, if not THE hottest, for people searching locally online..

Low-lowmid $xxx as resell to person who puts up a site and understands SEO. If you can convince a car company of its SEO worth without a site, you may get high $xxxx. But "exact" search volume is important here. Broad search tells you little as there are so many variations of "car for rent near me", so you could be throwing your money away.

$-0 as a brand.

•••
You can't expect with "near me" names to be on Google's first page, but you can expect to be on the second, if you know what you are doing SEO-wise. This will translate into some decent traffic to your site. Say you get 100 organic visitors (depends on overall search volume) and 3 turn into sales at $60 a pop. That's $180. So you see " near me" can be very lucrative.

•••
Back