Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sukai123

Established Member
Impact
C a r . x y z
9999$ liquid price

It is a three years old name so you get an advantage.

The renewal only 1250$

if it was a newly registered name the renewal price would be more than 10000 $ FOR such name. See premium names for register.

Sex.com insurance.com were more than 10000$ to register & more than 10000$ to renewal.

So it is a good catch even it is 10000$, the renewal is low so good for long hold more than many domain of this standard.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Screenshot_2022-01-25-06-07-46-244_com.tencent.mm.jpg

•••
I smell shill biding, scamming... It's just my feelings. I may be wrong.
If you don't believe me, you can check my identity

•••
@alcy accusing this guy of being a scammer and calling him a mental case is pretty ignorant. Where is the mods to verify all this?
I have no doubt Op is registrant. His restricted broker, @Ariff BD should speak up but seriously is it that hard to verify ownership?
Jumping on this guy cause his english is shit, is so rude.
@Nick R should know if registrant is on up and up. He can moderate this one.
Welcome to namePROS @sukai123

And tagging people on mobile sucks @Paul
You know us Canadians use our phones more than desktop dont we Alcy?

•••
@alcy accusing this guy of being a scammer and calling him a mental case is pretty ignorant. Where is the mods to verify all this?
I have no doubt Op is registrant. His restricted broker, @Ariff BD should speak up but seriously is it that hard to verify ownership?
Jumping on this guy cause his english is shit, is so rude.
@Nick R should know if registrant is on up and up. He can moderate this one.
Welcome to namePROS @sukai123

And tagging people on mobile sucks @Paul
You know us Canadians use our phones more than desktop dont we Alcy?
OK, I'm sorry, my English level is really poor.

•••
Lots people here like that. My chines sucks. Referring to your mental state as alcy did should be a ban. Gone.
Their jealous of you.
Best luck in your ventures

•••
Lots people here like that. My chines sucks. Referring to your mental state as alcy did should be a ban. Gone.
Their jealous of you.
Best luck in your ventures
I'm really sorry. I hope my reply doesn't affect you

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@arjun29 The man owns a premium domain, but people dispute it

I won't be quick to judge you @sukai123. If you do own it, and your intentions are good - Fantastic domain. Very rare to get such quality in the appraisal section, hence the suspicion

Warm welcome to the community

•••
-

Last edited:
•••
Thread closed / Mixed formats / Member appears to be seeking an appraisal and trying to sell the domain outside the marketplace / Please start a marketplace listing to sell your domain.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back