Dynadot

New gTLD Car domains available for lease (TheCarShop.Online, CarExchange.Online)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I noticed "Car Domains" under your signature on another post. What is a good price to ask for leasing out a car domain? I have a couple also.

•••
It really depends on quality of the names in question : ) But, as a general rule, try to figure out your desired price, and make sure it is somewhat realistic. Then, take this price, and divide it by some factor, lays say 60.
So if it seems that your domain's worth is around USD 6000, then you can rent it for 5 years for USD 100/month.

Of course, there are many other factors, most important one is : does it make sense for end user to rent your domain, instead of purchasing it? You need to exactly understand all fundamentals behind this question.At the end, it is all about agreement.

•••
Cool. Yeah I was just listening to an old interview today on Domain Sherpa where Andrew Rosner gave a good example of how to calculate a domains value based on search traffic. ..It was an old interview but I would imagine it still hold some weight for determining name price.

I have Preowned Scion dot com and Scion Preowned dot com. Any ideas what would be a fair asking price to sell or lease?

Last edited:
•••
yes, I can give you some feedback..If I can suggest, please open a thread in appraisal section, and call me there, because here, you are in selling (renting) section :)

•••
Sorry about that yes I will post there then. I have one post open but when it is done there I will post this question then. Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back