Dynadot

offers CantonFair.com for $14,500 and I bid $14,300

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
I kept bidding on CantonFair.com till $14300. I really Wanted to develop this domain, that I have been to Canton Fair before and I really liked the city and the fair:)

Not sure if I was crazy to bid that high, but I think it would have been worth it. I orignially had a $7000 max budget, but it is only one bidder against me from $5000 till $14,500

That guy against me called me after the bid finished, he was happy!..he asked me if I want to buy it!!:)...he plans to resell it ( I do not know how he knew my mobile Number)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
really good name.
can worth a lot more

•••
Is canton a big city in CN? What is a canton fair? Never saw my cn ig peeps post about canton or fair there 🤔🤔

•••
Is canton a big city in CN? What is a canton fair? Never saw my cn ig peeps post about canton or fair there 🤔🤔
Guangzhou city = Canton

its one of the largest fairs in the world, and its known for canton fair . its not its official name

Last edited:
•••
Was it expired auction, if it wasn't, he might own the name, just bidding so other bidders will keep bidding high, when he is OK with the bid he will just stop, IMO

•••
Resell it after buying it for $14,500? That's insane!

•••
“GreenCanton” is also the urban theme of Guangzhou. “Green, Green Economy, Green Finance” is the core, creating a new international green city.

“GreenCanton” will become an “oasis” of the green economy, creating sustainable and ecologically civilized cities with environmental protection, energy conservation, clean energy, green transportation, green buildings and other projects, and will become the internationalization of the green economy. A business card for the metropolis.

I just collected the GreenCanton.com domain name. Wish me luck!

•••
The fair is widely known as canton fair. He could get a big offer in the future from the right person.

•••
What is the user name of the high bidder?

Why didn’t he call you before you two doubled the bid, and you could have split it at half the cost.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back