IT.COM

Can't update nameservers in GoDaddy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
Anyone else having this issue? I have tried other nameservers as well. Same result. :xf.frown:

error.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any chances you are blocking godaddy's page scripts? ..is that red 'hand' next to the url slot an adblocker? maybe it blocks something that it shouldn't.

•••
any chances you are blocking godaddy's page scripts? ..is that red 'hand' next to the url slot an adblocker? maybe it blocks something that it shouldn't.
yeah it's an adblock. I checked without it and got same result. This is the first time I'm having this issue.

•••
Do you have any spaces around the nameserver domain names?
Are you able to set nameservers of other services for this same domain?

•••
Try exact match including caps. For some reason it often insists that the names are capitalized.

•••
I find that when I have an issue with classic domain panel I switch to beta.
If I have an issue in Beta I switch to classic.
That will often resolve my issue.

Try switching to the beta panel to see if that fixes it.

•••
Do you have any spaces around the nameserver domain names?
Are you able to set nameservers of other services for this same domain?

Try exact match including caps. For some reason it often insists that the names are capitalized.

I find that when I have an issue with classic domain panel I switch to beta.
If I have an issue in Beta I switch to classic.
That will often resolve my issue.

Try switching to the beta panel to see if that fixes it.

This happened only when I tried to update nameservers of a bulk of domains. Individual updates are working just fine. But its really hard to go and update NSs of each domain. Previously I was able to update them in bulk.

•••
I think I found the issue. I had a .nl domain. When I deselect that one, it worked. Thanks everyone. In future if anyone is having this issue check for weird domain extensions. Deselect them and retry.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back