Impact
Can't sign into Sav.com
Hey
Trying to get the code via text but the text is not coming thru

Something wrong?

Is there a phone # to call?

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
anybody having this issue?

I can get text from dynadot

•••
•••

Two-Factor Verification Required​

Your code has been resent.
Please enter the code we just sent you.Codes are valid for 60 seconds. Resend Code

•••
F&ck that - I would still ring it.......

@Nick R do you have a normal contact number?
That one thing bad about SAV.com
no customer service phone # or chatline
you need to sign in to get support but if you can't sign in..then what the point..

•••
•••
•••
yes it is.
Namebright is doing sms authentication too and it works well

•••
There is a lag time for the text coming in for two factor, I emailed them and no response yet. I did get the codes but well after the 60 second window, hopefully they fix this bug asap.

•••
Still not getting the text
They are losing big money!!

•••
I have not sold a name I own at Sav yet, but have a lot that just came up on fast transfer, hope none sell before they fix this issue :)

•••
Got in now.
Very poor communication from sav.
They should give us free registration to compensate us.

•••
I was able to login as well, thanks for posting (y)

•••
This is like sav website is down and they don't know about it.
Very poor communication

•••
Sav and dan are going to put daddy out of business i heard.

•••
•••
Sav (Sav)
November 30, 2021 4:03 PM (UTC-06:00)
Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience, we experienced some issues with our 2FA system that have now been resolved. You should now be able to login successfully. Please feel free to reach out to us again for any other issues or concerns you may have and we thank you for using Sav.

***************** nice if they send us some sort of notifications.....poor communication!!

•••
anybody having this issue?
I also faced the same problem. I created a new account so that I could enter the help center. I sent them my email and explained the problem to them. After a few hours, someone contacted me via email and told me that he would change the 2FA to receiving the code by email. I am using my account now without any problems.
I hope that help you

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am having the same trouble today receiving no 2FA text message from Sav.com... anyone experience the same issue?

•••
•••
TWO FACTOR AUTH NOT WORKING SAV. There's no way to create help ticket either without it. Now I have domains that are expiring. How do I contact you?

•••
SAV is perfect example of company who you can't reach for any help. I doubt they will be in business in near future at this rate. Can't reach them at all!

Last edited:
•••
Back