Dynadot

Can't log into my Epik account?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SnakeCase

Established Member
Impact
A blank page with a message: INTERNAL SERVER ERROR.
I have just one domain there that I need to transfert out to another registrar.
Is it just me?
Help!!
EDIT: PROBLEM RESOLVED ALL THING ARE RIGHT.
GOOD SERVICE THE TRANSFER WAS VERY FAST
THANK YOU EPIK A LOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We will all need to contact ICANN and get it on their radar, so they can assign a new register to take over the domains at this point.

•••
Honestly, I don't know what to do
Two hour the same error message!!!

Last edited:
•••
i have the same issue as well :(
i think they change from federated identity to their own.

•••
•••
•••
•••
normally the page shows Federated Identity site. but the new one shows Epik ID site.
Yes, I don't noticed that because I'm not an Epik user I have only one domain there.

•••
They switched URLs from FederatedIdentity.com to id.epik.com.

Now nobody can login. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Attachments

• FnxG5y8WAAAcfOV.jpg
    FnxG5y8WAAAcfOV.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
•••
I got to a human on their chat.. they are aware. I have several domains on Epik (for now), but one of the sites is actually down now (521 per cloudflare)... is anyone else having actual downtime from this?

Hi, thank you for contacting Epik support.
Amy says:I'm sorry that you're facing issues logging into your Epik Account.
Amy says:Our Techs were already notified and are already looking into the issue.
Amy says:My apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Amy says:I will notify you via email once the issue is fixed and resolved.

•••
I just got in with no delays. No more Federated Identity. One step closer to the end

•••
I got to a human on their chat.. they are aware. I have several domains on Epik (for now), but one of the sites is actually down now (521 per cloudflare)... is anyone else having actual downtime from this?
We hope they fix the problem, we wouldn't be happy to lose any part of us in this industry, nor registrars, marketplaces, domainers and all parts of the domain industry, in these difficult times.
And thank you very much for you support friend(:

•••
•••
•••
I have manage to login. now considering whether want to transfer out or just leave it since i just renewed.

•••
Thank you epic resolved the problem very fast and the service was very pro(:

•••
Can't login again! 🙁

Attachments

• Fn1xitAWAAE5VTt.png
    Fn1xitAWAAE5VTt.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 37
•••
Any issues transferring out? Tips, etc

Unfortunately, I have some fairly valuable names there.. one in fact that I recieved a mid 5 fig offer on which I passed on..

All domains are renewed until mid next year minimum

My last brush with trouble like this was Registerfly.. thankfully nothing lost there.. but it was a mess and lots of hoops to jump through.. send photo ID to enom etc.. So still on edge as you can imagine..

EDIT: ok, just trying on one of my lesser valuable names.. auth code is not correct... don't like this one bit!

Last edited:
•••
Update on transfer issue: appears to be ok now and problem was likely with receiving registrar.. phew.

•••

Last edited:
•••
i cannot receive the SMS to login ,
epik sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
Back