domain Cannabis.Shopping appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duk

Established Member
Impact
Hello, could you please tell me how much can I expect to sell this domain for? And if possible, please tell me what would be the best strategy to sell it (to a broker, on this forum, some marketplace, etcetera), and how long you think it will take.

Goddady's valuation is 1940 USD.

The domain is a "premium" domain, and its renewal is about 550 USD per year.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know how well this extension sells but it is a nice domain. The $550 annual renewal will discourage domain investors from purchasing it. I'd advise you price mid-high xxx and outbound to cannabis related businesses.

•••
Based on the strength of the word, I'd give it a pass (Cannabis products, merchandise, other). The renewal sucks...will require a forgiving buyer

Last edited:
•••
Based on the strength of the word, I'd give it a pass (Cannabis products, merchandise, other). The renewal sucks...will require a forgiving buyer

Thank you, but then what would you think would be the price?

•••
Thank you, but then what would you think would be the price?
With a buyer that appreciates it: 3 figures

IMO

•••
•••
you shall cancel this order immediately within 7 days ,some registrar may give you a refund , renewals kill it vaule,IMO

Last edited:
•••
you shall cancel this order immediately within 7 days ,some registrar may give you a refund , renewals kill it vaule,IMO
Too late for that.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back