Dynadot

Candy Crate business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello, I am starting a crate business, legal business, that is selling crates of sweets / chocolates and more from Romania.

What do you think that is missing from the website ? Right now, all the stock is 0 because I have not started it, still missing some legal papers to come out.

Link: https://romaniacrate.com

Thanks,
Cristian

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
its good all functions work fine

•••
More blog content. Maybe some videos.

Who is your target customer?

Better photos of representative items in the packages. Tell us about the brands and some of the items.

Going to have to figure out that shipping and the costs if you are going to ship international.in the US, “crate” is not really a positive word - if you target here, you'd want another domain IMO

Check your site using a phone. Some of the spacing and text seems off.

DM me if you have any questions. I consult for e-commerce companies here in the US particularly companies that do monthly subscription boxes - something you may want to consider over one time purchases.

•••
As a buyer, I would want to know about the individual candies, what makes them special and exciting to me. So more info about what I am receiving for my money. More candy highlights/info.

Add some referrals when you get them. I would want to see satisfied customers and their comments. Builds confidence.

The pricing, for me in America, I like the decimal vs. the comma. Make it $11.00 vs $11,00 This may confuse some folks. We are simple.

How much money is shipping? Especially from Romania. Shipping costs are important to me.

Pouch? Do I need a pouch? You call it CRATE and I see pouch. As a buyer, why do I want a pouch

Update logo over time. It could be better.

Overall pretty good. Best of luck.

•••
More blog content. Maybe some videos.

Who is your target customer?

Better photos of representative items in the packages. Tell us about the brands and some of the items.

Going to have to figure out that shipping and the costs if you are going to ship international.in the US, “crate” is not really a positive word - if you target here, you'd want another domain IMO

Check your site using a phone. Some of the spacing and text seems off.

DM me if you have any questions. I consult for e-commerce companies here in the US particularly companies that do monthly subscription boxes - something you may want to consider over one time purchases.

Hello, at the beginning i would like to have only one time purchases. In the future of course I am considering to add subscriptions.

I do not have a specific country to think as a target, the target would be worldwide.

•••
As a buyer, I would want to know about the individual candies, what makes them special and exciting to me. So more info about what I am receiving for my money. More candy highlights/info.

Add some referrals when you get them. I would want to see satisfied customers and their comments. Builds confidence.

The pricing, for me in America, I like the decimal vs. the comma. Make it $11.00 vs $11,00 This may confuse some folks. We are simple.

How much money is shipping? Especially from Romania. Shipping costs are important to me.

Pouch? Do I need a pouch? You call it CRATE and I see pouch. As a buyer, why do I want a pouch

Update logo over time. It could be better.

Overall pretty good. Best of luck.

Thank you for your message. It helps to know what a potential customer would like. I will definitely create some blog posta about the products. As for pricing, the target is worldwide, i do not know if in woocommerce i have the option to display the price format based on country, but i will definitely check.

•••
I liked the logo and design in general.

•••
your logo icon is good but the logo font not, make it more memorable, more customized, more unique.
you shop pages have left sidebar with filter - make that sidebar somehow separate from the main area.
the same with blog and blog posts - make that right sidebar somehow separate from the main area..
or add to sidebars bg color or margin border..

•••
As mentioned earlier, if you are quoting prices in USD, use xx.xx not commas.
Do you have a site map?

You may need to have your physical location mentioned on the site, as search engines rank sites better when this information is present on the site.

•••
As mentioned earlier, if you are quoting prices in USD, use xx.xx not commas.
Do you have a site map?

You may need to have your physical location mentioned on the site, as search engines rank sites better when this information is present on the site.

Hello,

The site is not dedicated exclusively to US market and currently wordpress cms + woocommerce does not have the option to set the price according to location, as far as I know. If you know such a plugin, please do let me know. Please see below on how the price is added.

price-setting.png

Tomorrow, January 1st, I will open the site and the goods are purchasable as well.
There is a coupon for 10% off for namepros users using the coupon: namepros10 - valid until January 31st 2022, for the first 10 people that uses it.

Thank you,
Cristian

•••
Happy New Year !!!

The store has been launched. Do not forget that there is a coupon code for namepros members that has 10% off , valid until January 31st 2022, valid for the first 10 people that uses it.

The code is: namepros10

Thank you,
Cristian

•••
add borders to product items and adjust images, better use real images with background and not "flying" objects as they look like now.

•••
Few thoughts, (1) Increase site speed, try responsive, headless CMS (2) Consumers demand multiple payment options. Why just a single platform?

•••
add borders to product items and adjust images, better use real images with background and not "flying" objects as they look like now.

Thank you for the suggestion, will modify the theme

•••
Few thoughts, (1) Increase site speed, try responsive, headless CMS (2) Consumers demand multiple payment options. Why just a single platform?

PayPal supports credit card payments without an account with them.

Stripe will be added in the near future as well, I am working on this.

In regards to site speed, there are few plugins available that I can use, will conduct some more testing.

Thank you

•••
@cipcip
still see "flying" elements and images..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back