auction CANCELLED Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

1stPlaceDomains

Established Member
Impact
Ok, so I realize that I’m not making a very good first impression! For this I sincerely apologize. This post has been a clusterfu*k from the start. I wanted to list these as individual auctions but wasn’t clear enough there - so I’ll honor the Mod’s decision of a group auction.

I’ve been watching how you guys did this for a while now and thought I’d give it a try. Several weeks ago, I created this list of soon to be expiring domains which I wasn’t married to. I delayed in getting them listed and didn’t realize until now how close some of these were to dropping. The first ones listed earlier have just dropped - which I’ve removed.

Because of these problems, I quickly renewed these first couple below, which I remembered were mentioned by a bidder and were about to drop. I’ve also reduced the ending time to 48 hours after last bid.

25 Domains – CANCELLED!

Registrar: Godaddy
Auction start: $1
Increments: $3
BIN: TBD
Auction Ends: BIN or 48 hours after the last bid
Transfer: free Godaddy push
Payment: Paypal (within 24 hours)

Thanks in Advance & Happy Bidding!

BUYER BE AWARE: Here are the age and expiration dates on these with many about to drop:

HOSTINSANE.COM -- 9 years old -- 1/21/18 < just renewed

MADWEBMARKETING.COM -- 7 years old -- 1/21/18 < just renewed

DEBT.RIP -- 2 years old -- 1/28/17

CASHFLIPPER.COM -- 11 years old -- 1/29/17

TOPFLESH.COM -- 12 years old -- 2/01/17

ADVERTISALE.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/04/17

AUCTIONSELLS.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/04/17

BABYINACTION.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/04/17

BalloonNation.com -- 7 years old -- 2/04/17

DEEPLIP.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/04/17

DEEPLIPS.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/04/17

XXXSITEME.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/04/17

LUCKPALACE.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/05/17

NOWHOUSING.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/05/17

WEB-SURANCE.COM -- 3 years old -- 2/06/17

KAT-HAIR.COM -- 3 years old -- 2/08/17

HITS2URWEBSITE.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/13/17

HITS2YOURWEBSITE.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/13/17

HITSTOURWEBSITE.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/13/17

YSTILLSINGLE.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/13/17

SHOWME.WS -- 3 years old -- 2/14/17

TRADEHOUSE4CASH.COM -- 10 years old -- 2/16/17

AUTOBAHNOFLOVE.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/22/17

THEAUTOBAHNOFLOVE.COM -- 7 years old -- 2/22/17

HOW2GURUS.COM -- 6 years old -- 2/26/17

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Withdraw

Last edited:
•••
Going by the way the auction was listed and did not specify "EACH" on the BIN, this auction is binding as a bulk sales listing. I will be cleaning up all the posts prior to this comment that are not in sequence with bulk bidding.

Good luck and happy bidding everyone,

•••
(Bid withdrawn due to changes in auction conditions)

Last edited:
•••
To clear up what I said earlier - I didn't realize that I should have either listed each of these on separate posts or if I did it like this it must be as a bulk auction.

I understand the confusion I've caused but in fairness to me - before any bids were made on here - as Mitch has already pointed out - one was sold with the individual BIN. Seems that should show, again before any bidding took place, that these are individual sales.

•••
I'll go ahead however and honor Eric's decision to make this a bulk auction.

•••
•••
1ST PLACE DOMAINS ---->
YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT GO DADDY WILL NOT PUSH EXPIRED DOMAINS .I SEE YOU NOW ADDED THE DATES OF EXPIRATION FOR ALL THESE DOMAINS AND MANY OF THESE DOMAINS ARE ALREADY EXPIRED.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes Mitch, I did not realize this nor that this past month had flown by like it has.

I'm cancelling this auction. If you feel I should be banned, I understand. I again apologize for this mess.

•••
Yes Mitch, I did not realize this nor that this past month had flown by like it has.

I'm cancelling this auction. If you feel I should be banned, I understand. I again apologize for this mess.
I have asked for a moderator ( Eric) to consider closing the auction. Do not do that on your own. Wait for the moderator. Stuff happens to all of us.......

Last edited:
•••
Auction closed / all bids void / Warning issued to seller / Multiple rule violations present (1. Seller ended auction early, 2. Seller failed to list expiration dates of domains expiring within 3 months, 3. Seller updated listing after a bid was placed, 4. Seller sold a domain from a bulk list with an active bid)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back