IT.COM

Cancel

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maxasll

Boxweiler.comEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Once you put the domain in the auction, then it means it is going to the top bidder. I don't see anything wrong in there.

•••
Once you put the domain in the auction, then it means it is going to the top bidder. I don't see anything wrong in there.
When you are the one who lost his money, your words will be different

•••
You really can't blame SAV if you have the domain for sale at two venues at the same time. And it sells at the other venue and auction started at SAV. As soon as the auction started you should have deleted the other listing. Being generous with my thoughts.

•••
You really can't blame SAV if you have the domain for sale at two venues at the same time. And it sells at the other venue and auction started at SAV. As soon as the auction started you should have deleted the other listing. Being generous with my thoughts.
You didn't talk about the bad support, stopping the bank cards for payment, and technical problems

•••
You didn't talk about the bad support, stopping the bank cards for payment, and technical problems

Then why are you using them to auction your domains? I feel for you. But it is doesn't exclude your behavior of having the domain at 2 places at once. Look what happens in these circumstances. Lesson learnt (or soon to be learnt).

•••
You can use 2 venues provided you only have one which is a commitment to sell.

•••
You can use 2 venues provided you only have one which is a commitment to sell.
According to what law? I only have to put them in two places.

•••
•••
Then why are you using them to auction your domains? I feel for you. But it is doesn't exclude your behavior of having the domain at 2 places at once. Look what happens in these circumstances. Lesson learnt (or soon to be learnt).

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Previously I had the same problem and the domain was removed from the auction in a different place. I am free to sell my domain .... Then I can bid on the domain and easily I can take it, but their technical problems prevented this and made me lose my money because of their bad support.

Sh*t happens.

•••
Previously I had the same problem and the domain was removed from the auction in a different place. I am free to sell my domain .... Then I can bid on the domain and easily I can take it, but their technical problems prevented this and made me lose my money because of their bad support
You were bidding on your domain auction using another account?

•••
Sorry, but I feel very upset

•••
You were bidding on your domain auction using another account?
No, but I spoke to the support and asked for it to be removed, and they deleted it, but this is not my topic here

•••
No, but I spoke to the support and asked for it to be removed, and they deleted it, but this is not my topic here

Why not? Was this a different domain? Support looks ok to me from this post.

•••
•••
Sav is the worst. Transfer all your domains.

•••
•••
Unrelated to the OP: This is a good chance to mention that one of the top names currently in auction at SAV (as of the time of this posting) is also on auction here on NP. That to me seems pretty unethical.

In the OP's case though, I can see that there is more nuance to this situation. I too have occasionally listed names at SAV without pulling BIN listings from sites like Afternic, Sedo, etc. Moving forward, I will make sure to remove listings from other websites prior to auctioning them to avoid this situation.

Does SAV's marketplace policies allow auctions to be cancelled? I do not recall seeing that, but it has been awhile since I looked. I believe there is a ethical gray area as to whether it is fair to renege on an auction after starting it, but I am guessing that there are precedents to this situation that more experienced domainers may have insights about.

•••
First misleading title, and you gotta know to remove it from bin at other marketplace when you put it up for action smh
I dont use sav, never will or would. So many horror stories of auctions being rerun due to non payers. Failed payment methods almost daily. Now paypal sit you ation Sav needs its own sub forum here.
I mentioned before Nick has titanium body parts. 2 of them and your lucky he is here.
Your unlucky he is here or most you would have bailed long ago. Good man, bad platform.
We dont know if there was bids, maybe i missed that. Sounds like he wanted his friends to bid to retain it.
I see no prob with that, this is dirtiest business in existence .
I am going to message you @Maxasll
Also love to know the name being auctioned at sav and namepros at same time. Tell @Bravo Mod Team as thats violation of namepros rules? Update: had a cig break
Took 10 minutes on 8 plus to figure out the names being auctioned at sav and namepros
They both have bids at namepros and sav
But they are registered at godaddy, so the seller does not have to honour their agreement with Sav as Namepros is far more valuable to a domainer, so buddy will get 2 more positive trader ratings which has no impact on your impact score

https://www.sav.com/auctions/details/1177152/vbv.net
https://www.sav.com/auctions/details/1177151/vhv.net

https://www.namepros.com/threads/vbv-net-vhv-net-start-1-bin-now-388-only.1280648/

Lets see those invisible down votes folks

•••
buddy will get 2 more positive trader ratings which has no impact on your impact score
In the future, Impact scores will be derived from many sources on NamePros (more than just post points will contribute), including the feedback received due to transactions in the NamePros Marketplace (formerly known as Trade Reviews). It will be retroactive to include transactions that took place in the past.

•••
I see his acct is closed due to disallowed.
Did those auctions not complete?
Update https://www.namepros.com/threads/vbv-net-vhv-net-start-1-bin-now-388-only.1280648/
Care to share the duplicate this person was using, I see the auctions did not complete @Paul
The report I made on those auctions was declined. Mods said make a report if they didnt complete as if I would know that like I tried to find out if the Bettle.com auction completed or not. Never heard back from unofficial winner there and no feedback. Hey lets talk domains not suspicious or illegal activity

Osaid Amjad
100%
Feedback
Account Closed (Disallowed)
Joined Jun 18, 2021
Last seen Today at 1:12 PM

Last edited:
•••
Back