Not open for further replies.

woodyw

Established Member
Impact
Hi all

Interested know your thoughts on this one

Thank you :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is aged and seems like an ok pickup if you didn't pay much for it, but I note that it hasn't been registered in any other extension. I am only a mediocre domainer, but perhaps you could get low $XXX but high $XX seems more likely. If Canada ever has something similar to the COVID impact payments we had here in the US, maybe its value will rise.

•••
It is aged and seems like an ok pickup if you didn't pay much for it, but I note that it hasn't been registered in any other extension. I am only a mediocre domainer, but perhaps you could get low $XXX but high $XX seems more likely. If Canada ever has something similar to the COVID impact payments we had here in the US, maybe its value will rise.
Yep, tricky one. Perhaps thats why AmericanPayments.com sold for so much?

•••
I'd be thrilled with "Canada Pay", from a brand standpoint. Having it as "Canadian", I'm not over the moon with it. Some form of council, organisation or non-profit entity that represents / supports payment providers in Canada (or other association)...maybe. Its a tricky one as you said...take offers without a BIN. Hope you find something

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back