IT.COM

Can you?

NameSilo
Watch

AllanHuck

Established Member
Impact
Can you leave a domain on Godaddy premiums and have it parked on SEDO?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
https://uk.godaddy.com/help/auctions-faq-890

Can I sell domain names on multiple websites?

You can offer domain names for sale on GoDaddy Auctions® and multiple other sites, simultaneously, if you list the domain as an Offer/Counter Offer or Offer/Counter Offer with Buy Now auction type.

If you list the domain as a public auction, you can only list it with GoDaddy Auctions. At the end of the auction, the highest bidder wins the domain. Auctioning domains on GoDaddy Auctions while offering them on other sites violates the Universal Terms of Service you agreed to when you set up your GoDaddy Auctions listing.

Last edited:
•••
sure why not! I also sell at godaddy premium, afternic and sedo! whoever get high sales, or fastest sales, I will give 20% commission to them! :xf.grin: and do you think SEDO, flippa, afternic or godaddy promote my domain to million ppl in their networks ? :xf.laugh:, marketplace do nothing! so I already being nice to give them 20%! :xf.grin: just make sure my buyer don't refund the payment! :xf.laugh:

That's my logic with marketplace!:xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back