Dynadot

domain Can you please appraise xoor.com?

NameSilo
Watch

anwarumair

Established Member
Impact
Can someone please appraise xoor.com & yauns.com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
xoor.com is a 4L .com and all 4L are already registered (https://whoapi.com/blog/we-are-out-of-4-letter-com-domains/) and it's easily pronouncable which is somehow quite not usual and considering it have already been sold for 2900$ i would easily say you can get 5000$ from it

yauns.com is a 5L which is more common (but short so it's still and advantage) with no numbers and symbols and it's pronouncable i think you can get about 600$ at least from it

•••
Xoor is very good. Quite a few companies. Don't know if it is worth $28000 though. I think SCP is in the right ballpark

•••
Yaun is a Chinese surname popular in the U.S, so yauns.com could work for a small business, so $XXX - X,XXX for that one.

Xoor.com is clearly in the $X,XXX, mainly because how visually distinct it is. The "oo" looks a bit like eyes/glasses, and the x is also something that pops. So it's very easy to remember visually. But phonetically it's a bit troublesome, because of now many ways there are to confuse it (sore.com, exor.com, etc.).

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back