IT.COM

domain Can you please appraise - Metaety.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lemonayd

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise metaety.com. 'ety' is a way of saying the origin of things, how something came about.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks. Not bad though. Figured it would be low xxxx due to all the hype. Thanks again for input.

•••
I don’t see alot of value because its not easily pronounceable and trying to pronounce it is awkward. Doesn’t mean it can’t sell though. Good Luck.

•••
•••
In the given case, I agree with @karmaco. Doesn't come off the tongue well. If it was a "Metaly" or a "Metale", I'd be appraising X,XXX. I see little value in it, IMO. Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your input. Can I ask are you 'rolling it off the tongue' (so to speak) or separating the words Meta and Ety. Would you expect Metavr.com (for example - not mine) to be pronounceable also, or instead appraise it as a very meta oriented registration for domain profit? The reason I ask is Meta means in simplistic terms "super" and "ety" how super started or became. So anything super and it's origins need to "come of the tongue well" - are you sure?

•••
Thank you for your input. Can I ask are you 'rolling it off the tongue' (so to speak) or separating the words Meta and Ety. Would you expect Metavr.com (for example - not mine) to be pronounceable also, or instead appraise it as a very meta oriented registration for domain profit? The reason I ask is Meta means in simplistic terms "super" and "ety" how super started or became. So anything super and it's origins need to "come of the tongue well" - are you sure?
Meta VR is different, VR being an abbreviation of "Virtual Reality". Putting the Meta / Facebook trademark stuff aside, that domain is good. Adding "ety" isn't a catchy or trendy abbreviation, its an ending to the word "Meta" that you think flows well as a brand. Another example: Having "digital" and then creating "digitalety". Trust me, it sucks. A better ending is needed, in both cases. IMO

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back