IT.COM

Can you guys access the GoDaddy FTP to download the lists?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
server seems to be timing out, anyone else?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lists of GoDaddy Auctions, right?

You may want to include links for members to easily test it.

•••
It seems down, yes.

Just another day and another godaddy glitch.

•••
•••
•••
FTP seems to be down again today.

Edit: I just got off the phone and they said it's been down all day and they're working on it.

•••
And miraculously FTP is back up - I guess my support phone call put them over the limit and they had to restart it.

•••
Last edited:
•••
FTP can be accessed but no lists today

I think GD produces new files at around 8AM Phoenix/MST every morning and they tend to delete the old files before a run.

Or then again, GD FTP might be DOA, but we won't know for another 25 minutes.

•••
I think GD produces new files at around 8AM Phoenix/MST every morning and they tend to delete the old files before a run.

Or then again, GD FTP might be DOA, but we won't know for another 25 minutes.
it's there but its an error that nothing was there, been using this for a long time

•••
it's there but its an error that nothing was there, been using this for a long time

GD probably just deleted yesterday's list a bit early - I always get a blank list before they run it but usually 15 minutes or so, not an hour or more.

Last edited:
•••
GD probably just deleted yesterday's list a bit early - I always get a blank list before they run it but usually 15 minutes or so, not an hour or more.
over 10 hours it had no lists - I have a script that runs, I usually wait when there is an issue and it gets fixed, this time I posted because the auctions were starting.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back