Dynadot

advice Can someone please translate this email ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sohail Khan

Established Member
Impact
Hi

Can anyone here please translate this email in English for me ?
It looks I got an offer for a 6N domain of mine, but unable to decipher the email .

11jnoyb.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I cant if its a screenshot, but stick it in Google translate, it works for me every time

•••
Roughly translated:

I want to buy your xxxxx.com. Price negotiable. You can also recommend other domain names. Contact via QQ:xxxx. Email may not be able to reach me.

Buy with sincerity. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Also, selling limited quantity of software product. For details, contact QQ: xxxx.

•••
Roughly translated:

I want to buy your xxxxx.com. Price negotiable. You can also recommend other domain names. Contact via QQ:xxxx. Email may not be able to reach me.

Buy with sincerity. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Also, selling limited quantity of software product. For details, contact QQ: xxxx.

Thanks. Is QQ the same as QQ - International ? or both are different ?

•••
I think the best way to answer this kinda mails is to provide them Afternic, Sedo, Flippa sale link (if you understand the domain name they are inquiring).
So that they can visit the link and purchase without much hassle.

•••
I think you have to visit easy.gr for getting email list. Because it takes very long time to translate so, I think you can get a list of email list from easy.gr. Moreover, it is not sufficient for you to upgrade packages.

•••
I'm going to hazard a guess it says:

The market is down, omg the market is so baaad but even so we can negotiate some price waaay below current liquid selling rate. Also I'll fight ferociously over every cent and pretend to be doing you a favor by buying your domain- even though I came to you in the first place.

•••
Hello Sohail,

As a native-born Chinese, I would suggest you to ignore such kind of Email, precisely speaking, it is mass Email.

No suspense, your whois contact will not be from China, it is easy to judge that you can't read Chinese.

So, if a Chinese domainer, broker or end customer really wanna buy your domain name, he will write in English, and more crucial, he will not mention that he sells software.

Kind regards,
Helen

•••
Back