Dynadot

Can I transfer the domain name to another domain registrar without having to pay the 1-year fee?

NameSilo
Watch

emmotivity

Impact
Can you please let me know this if any service is available like this?

Can I transfer the domain name to another domain registrar without having to pay the 1-year fee?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

if you could, then they probably wouldn't add another year to its registration period

who's gonna do it for free, unless there's a catch later?

imo...

•••
Thanks for the reply mate, okay but I have several domain names which I register for 7 years now I want to transfer to another registrar without adding 1 year more because I already paid for many years and don't want to do it again, I just want to transfer from 1 to another registrar. I understand not possible maybe any provider to do this thing so am searching or maybe I will contact any registrar to do that for me. As I have more than 500+ domains.

•••
•••
Thanks for the reply mate, okay but I have several domain names which I register for 7 years now I want to transfer to another registrar without adding 1 year more because I already paid for many years and don't want to do it again, I just want to transfer from 1 to another registrar. I understand not possible maybe any provider to do this thing so am searching or maybe I will contact any registrar to do that for me. As I have more than 500+ domains.
It just wouldn't make sense for any registrar to do that for you... You paid another company, so why would the new registrar provide the service without payment?

•••
Yeah,
It just wouldn't make sense for any registrar to do that for you... You paid another company, so why would the new registrar provide the service without payment?

I got that mate, I have to pay to new registrar no other chance. Thanks for all the info.

•••
•••
You could always wait a couple weeks before expiry and then initiate transfer, this way you kill two goals with one fee: the transfer and domain renewal.

That would be fun though with a large portfolio.. and not much time left with any issues that could arise where transfer has to be redone and then the domain is in danger of expiring.

•••
•••
You could always wait a couple weeks before expiry and then initiate transfer, this way you kill two goals with one fee: the transfer and domain renewal.

That would be fun though with a large portfolio.. and not much time left with any issues that could arise where transfer has to be redone and then the domain is in danger of expiring.
Yeah, I was thinking the same, I will follow this thanks :)

•••
Thats how they make money. At least you get an extra year.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back