IT.COM

advice Can i List my domain at same time in all the domain selling sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iammrkareem

Established Member
Impact
Can i List my domain at same time in all the domain selling sites?

If yes, Can someone let me know how should i do that

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes.
Go to each site and sign up and list them. Just remember to remove the ones that sell.

•••
Yes.
Go to each site and sign up and list them. Just remember to remove the ones that sell.
thank you for the reply, Is it possible to add all the seller website TXT code at a time

•••
Don't know what you mean.

•••
sorry, What i mean is, Is it possible to do domain owner verification for all the listing website, If yes can you please tell the way to do.

•••
Sedo is the only one that asks for that, and they give you instructions on how to do it.

•••
Is it possible to add all the seller website TXT code at a time
It depends where they are registered at whether there are bulk tools to enter the Sedo verification txt code to many details at once. For example, Name.com do have a bulk tool where you can enter it to all the names there at once, but as far as I know a number of other registrars do not.

If you mean can you enter various txt verification codes for different marketplaces, the answer is yes, technically, you can have multiple TXT records. However, as far as I know the other main places do not require them. DAN have a verification now, but it is a bit different, operating as a DNS rather than a TXT record.

When setting TXT records for Sedo I find it works smoothest to first set the txt record at your registrar, keeping the default DNS settings, at the registrar, and then list the name on Sedo. When I do them that order they usually verify within a minute or two.

Once they are verified for Sedo, you can then set the DNS pointers to whichever one place you want your landers at.

Note that some of the brandable marketplaces do not allow you to simultaneously list anywhere else. Check the ToS. But Afternic, Sedo, DAN do allow you to list at multiple, as long as you remember to promptly disable the listing at the other places when it sells or you get an offer.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
It depends where they are registered at whether there are bulk tools to enter the Sedo verification txt code to many details at once. For example, Name.com do have a bulk tool where you can enter it to all the names there at once, but as far as I know a number of other registrars do not.

If you mean can you enter various txt verification codes for different marketplaces, the answer is yes, technically, you can have multiple TXT records. However, as far as I know the other main places do not require them. DAN have a verification now, but it is a bit different, operating as a DNS rather than a TXT record.

When setting TXT records for Sedo I find it works smoothest to first set the txt record at your registrar, keeping the default DNS settings, at the registrar, and then list the name on Sedo. When I do them that order they usually verify within a minute or two.

Once they are verified for Sedo, you can then set the DNS pointers to whichever one place you want your landers at.

Note that some of the brandable marketplaces do not allow you to simultaneously list anywhere else. Check the ToS. But Afternic, Sedo, DAN do allow you to list at multiple, as long as you remember to promptly disable the listing at the other places when it sells your you get an offer.

Bob
Thank you sir for the detailed information about this, I will try it in the way you said.

•••
Sedo is the only one that asks for that, and they give you instructions on how to do it.
Oh okay let me check with other one, Thank you for the advise

•••
•••
Thank you sir for the detailed information about this, I will try it in the way you said.
By the way, in case new to Sedo, the confirmation code is unique to you as user, but in common to all of your domain names. So once you list one domain name at Sedo, you will have access to the code and can therefore enter the TXT code before actually listing it on Sedo.

Bob

•••
It should have said "sold or... " Maybe not all would agree, but I feel it is safest when you are in negotiation with someone at say DAN to temporarily disable a BIN anywhere else. Otherwise, your counter offer may be accepted, obligating you to sell, and yet it sells at BIN somewhere else. That is what I meant. Perhaps not completely explained. If it is simply Make Offer, the situation is different.

And of course if it sells one place, totally immediately delete it the other places, so no chance you can have it sell two places. Odds are of course low, but it can happen.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
By the way, in case new to Sedo, the confirmation code is unique to you as user, but in common to all of your domain names. So once you list one domain name at Sedo, you will have access to the code and can therefore enter the TXT code before actually listing it on Sedo.

Bob
yeah, I am new to Sedo, I will try this and thanks a ton for the knowledge sharing.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back