Dynadot

question Can I confirm my domain on 3 auction sites and park it on say, Dan?

NameSilo
Watch

Denismth

Established Member
Impact
I like the sales pages of Dan.com and wanted to park most of my domains there. Can I park my domains at Dan after adding them successfully on most auction sites?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sure. Most venues are not exclusive.

You can have then parked in Dan, listed on Afternic, Sedo, etc. as well.

Brad

•••
Thank you. but this is what I thought. To make the landing page of dan.com I have to change DNS. And then Even if I added the codes in the text records and confirmed them, after changing DNS, the text records can not be seen. And then if the other auction sites check these codes daily, they may think I am no longer the owner and delist my domain. But do the bots check ownership just once? Or do they check the text records daily like some Google bot or something?
Google is really bad with such things. It will index new pages but it will also deindex dead pages eventually. So this is what I thought if the auction sites check our domains ownership just once, there will not be a problem but if they do it frequesntly, they can not find those text records once I make a landing page of one because the DNS is changed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back