IT.COM

question Can GoDaddy change the landing page of a locked domain name

NameSilo
Watch
Some years ago , i got an udrp on facebookengineering.com which i lost but i filed a case against facebook in India ( although facebook choose scottsdale as mutual jurisdiction ) so the domain remain locked after the transfer to facebook by godaddy as case is going on in Indian court.

Nameservers during udrp was ns1.uniregistrymarket.link.
so there was a buy now page of uniregistry for facebookengineering.com but recently i saw that although the nameservers are same ns1.uniregistrymarket.link but now the domain is getting redirected to godaddy.com ,

how can it be possible .
did godaddy again broke the rule for locked domain and change its landing page just on their own.

I checked some other domain names such as stepwise.com , flixya.com which has same nameservers as ns1.uniregistrymarket.link but they do not get redirected to godaddy.com , they have same uniregistry landing pages.
did godaddy and its team of highly skilled corporates again did some kind of intentional fraud with me ??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back