IT.COM

domain Can anyone please tell me about jos1.com appraisal value

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Akhil0560

Established Member
Impact
Hii i want to know how much did jos1.com worth in godaddy appraisal its worth 1455$ please tell me how much it should be worth if want to sell

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not much, little significance

•••
What does jos1 mean? Please remember GoDaddy appraisals are based on past sales, mostly. So the algorithm puts together that "Jos" sold at some point along with domains that have "1" in it. Then it puts together those facts and puts out that appraisal. It is definitely not an indicator of the worth of your domain.

So unless you have a good plan for it, it's valueless.

•••
Just for example purposes, take a look at NameBio.com and see what names have sold with "Jos" included. They are all 4 letters, most are within an acronym. No numbers. Some of those 3 letters in lesser extensions.

So not to say your domain is exactly worthless, but you need a good sales pitch because it doesn't qualify as an LLLL.com or an LLL in a lesser extension.

Not meant to burst a bubble, but it's not a name you can just randomly ask for $xxxx.

Cheers

•••
What does jos1 mean? Please remember GoDaddy appraisals are based on past sales, mostly. So the algorithm puts together that "Jos" sold at some point along with domains that have "1" in it. Then it puts together those facts and puts out that appraisal. It is definitely not an indicator of the worth of your domain.

So unless you have a good plan for it, it's valueless.
I know godaddy appraisals value are based on past sale like there are too many website with similar domain like dos1.com.ph is a consultancy company and dos1.com is listed for 10000$ on premiumdomain.com and dus1.com is an chinese company there are alot of company like this domain so i think it should be worth something.

•••
Maybe it would be better to have a very good idea who you are going to sell to before you buy it. Anyone can put a random number for sale for any domain. So even if dos1.com is up for $10000, it may not be worth that and to compare jos1.com to dos1.com would be wrong.

But heck, if you have a huge portfolio of decent .com names, you can make a Swetha type business model. Just depends. So that's why it's important to have a business plan before you buy.

Best of luck.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back