Dynadot

domain Can anyone give me the original price of this domain cttff.com correct price. Plz help me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

asif1881

Established Member
Impact
Can anyone give me the original price of this domain cttff.com correct price? plz help me i really need to knoe=w the right price

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
5 letters like this aren't special, they're so readily available. Good luck, but I don't see you getting anything worthwhile

•••
5 letters like this aren't special, they're so readily available. Good luck, but I don't see you getting anything worthwhile
yes but the free valuator gives me this price was cttff.com was
Estimated Value:$ 22,677.48

•••
Don't trust automatic appraisals. Try to compare sell histories at Namebio.com. Yes, if you are lucky might be someone wants to pay xxxxx. There are some domains with this pattern sold xxxxx $. But not easy.

It could have big value to someone who can use it. Might be Chinese market like it, or company with cttff abreviation.

Cheers

IMG_20220922_024553.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-22-02-54-18-363_com.android.chrome.jpg

•••
Thank you guys you have helped me a lot I don't really believe in automatic valuation. but I bought this domain thinking coin terms the fast food. now I was a bit disappointed as to how much it could be its value. the fact that there was a big difference between free valuator and go daddy valuation. so I am very confused. thanks again for your help

•••
Thank you guys you have helped me a lot I don't really believe in automatic valuation. but I bought this domain thinking coin terms the fast food. now I was a bit disappointed as to how much it could be its value. the fact that there was a big difference between free valuator and go daddy valuation. so I am very confused. thanks again for your help
It doesn't mean CTTFF.com will not sold xxxxx$. Because this domain is not a keyword, word, chip (2L, 3L, 4L .com), no way to appraise the value correctly. Some sell histories reported for this pattern on Namebio fetch above $10,000. Wish you a luck.

Last edited:
•••
Can you tell me how to check name bio past domain sales I don't know much about it?
thank you

•••
It doesn't mean CTTFF.com will not sold xxxxx$. Because this domain is not a keyword, word, chip (2L, 3L, 4L .com), no way to appraise the value correctly. Some sell histories reported for this pattern on Namebio fetch above $10,000. Wish you a luck.
Can you tell me how to check name bio past domain sales I don't know much about it?
thank you

•••
Screenshot_2022-09-22-15-56-38-853_com.android.chrome.jpg

For keywords you can choose :
- The keyword
- The place at domain

For CTTFF.com you can only feel the pattern :

- C for Consonant
- V for Vowel
- L for Letter
- N for number

For example CTTFF.com pattern is CCCCC. You can see other domains sold in this pattern.

Cheers

•••
Show attachment 223573

For keywords you can choose :
- The keyword
- The place at domain

For CTTFF.com you can only feel the pattern :

- C for Consonant
- V for Vowel
- L for Letter
- N for number

For example CTTFF.com pattern is CCCCC. You can see other domains sold in this pattern.

Cheers
thnks dear

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back