Calling all Wannabe Ballers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Candace

Broker at Starfire HoldingsTop Member
Starfire Holdings
Impact
Hey All,

So I wanted to start a thread for everyone (else) who wanted to try the $20 to a baller challenge and document it.

Here's the link to the challenge: https://www.zandibot.com/the-20-to-a-baller-challenge

I'll link to Jelani's $20 to a baller thread as well: https://www.namepros.com/threads/follow-my-20dollar-to-a-baller-challenge.938384/

Now here's the deal.
1. You don't have to follow the challenge exactly. For example, your first domain does not have to be $20 etc etc. The idea here is to follow the overarching idea of the challenge because that's helpful.

2. You can either
a. Post the domain you purchased up-front before you've sold it. However, if you choose this option don't be surprised if others do not like the name. I'd try to ask everyone to be polite and helpful though. You want to help newbies? Well I've not seen too many people come up under the hand of criticism and be better for it. Some do but not all. Remember that please. If you have no desire to help newbies then this thread isn't for you. No offense.

OR​

b. After you've bought and sold a domain, tell us the entire story. Try to write as many helpful details as you can as I'm sure others will benefit.​

3. We wanna keep it real in this thread. Tell of both successes and failures. Epic Wins & Epic Fails. All of us need to realize that domaining is not all glitz and glory. It's hard work, and there will be many failures along the way. Tell both sides of the story.

4. Give us regular updates on what you've been doing. What seems to be working? What's not? Do you have any new ideas on how to sell the domain? I'd say once a week updates might be nice but you don't have to. It's up to you.

5. If you're not a new domain investor and you think that a domain was undersold please don't argue about it on this thread. What's done is done. The purpose of the thread is to flip and move on. One day some may attain baller status like you - they'll be able to afford to hold and wait then. But I'm sure that most people who are taking the challenge aren't taking it because they're interested in or can afford to hold and wait.

I'll write my story below.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @Candace ...

This thread has very useful ibfi..
Would love to see more stories of your investments...

It is not updated for long time..
And if I want to know about brokerage services from you..
How to approach?!

Thanks
Ravi

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back