domain *************** .c o m

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domaineer1

Established Member
Impact
Unfortunately there was a mass shooting today in Jacksonville and it's all over social media. What do you guys think the appraisal value for this domain?

Domaineer1
(y)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There was a mass shooting today in Jacksonville and it's all over social media. I snagged this great domain name. What do you guys think the appraisal value for this domain? The shooting was today so there's going to be the typical full news cycle that last weeks.
You are seeking to profit on a tragedy involving multiple fatalities.

Opportunistic, Ambulance chasing, at best. Your stated logic shows a poor moral compass.

$0 $ZERO $nada This is not a "great domain name" by ANY standard

Registrations like this give us all a bad rap.

Last edited:
•••
And now he wants to lecture us. This guy is beyond clueless

Alright, it's clear to me that everyone who has commented so far is not looking from a domain value perspective (popularity, news story, trending topic) but rather from a emotional perspective (How the name made feel). At this point I'm going to close this thread. I brought this name on a popularity and search hit perspective. I meant no disrespect by spending money to purchase a domain name and sharing it with you all. Take care everyone! If you are interested in this domain name which would be a good choice to make a political statement against gun violence for example you can send me a Private Message.

Its clear to me that you lack ethics.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The irony in your righteous indignation is too much, I mean really, what world are you living in? It's clear to anyone with half a brain that registering domains with human casualties involved has serious moral implications, I'm bringing those to light and you accuse me of insulting you? If anything, you violated the first part of that rule in a major way by creating this thread. Sorry to disappoint you, but this is the most professional way I found to call someone a scumbag death profiteer.

•••
These forums are exposed to eyes of the Internet: speak as though they are addressing a large crowd.
EXACTLY! You just hit the nail on the head. It is incumbent upon those with ethics and values to respond accordingly when asked our opinion on death profiteering and other such strong issues, lest we all be branded as cybersquatters and immoral profiteers.

Imagine "the internet" seeing your statements run unopposed? Now THAT would show the world that domainers support your lack of ethics as exhibited in this thread. I can not support that. I don't want to be viewed as cut from the same cloth. Some things require blunt harshness

Last edited:
•••
Thread closed.

TOS
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content that is abusive, unlawfully defamatory, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content (except in explicitly designated areas), contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
Source

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Alright, it's clear to me that everyone who has commented so far is not looking from a domain value perspective (popularity, news story, trending topic) but rather from a emotional perspective (How the name made feel). At this point I'm going to possibly close this thread. I brought this name on a popularity and search hit perspective. I meant no disrespect by spending money to purchase a domain name and sharing it with you all. If you are interested in this domain name which would be a good choice to make a political statement against gun violence for example you can send me a Private Message.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@internext @DanSanchez:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/expectations-for-respect-and-constructiveness.845259/ :
"
We expect members to maintain control over the words they write. It is normal to be angry or frustrated at times; when such emotions are flowing, we expect that our members will be mature enough to walk away from their keyboards, rather than losing their tempers. These forums are exposed to eyes of the Internet: speak as though they are addressing a large crowd. Maintain a calm, cool attitude, and respond to offensive content with pure logic and reason. Members will be held accountable for their content, even if it is posted while under the influence of blinding emotions."

Domaineer1
(y)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back