NameSilo

discuss .C domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone registering .C domains? I see a bunch of posts on X on the registry account. Personally, I like that it's short for .com, but of course will never come close to its popularity.

Where can I go to see how many have been registered?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Anyone registering .C domains? I see a bunch of posts on X on the registry account. Personally, I like that it's short for .com, but of course will never come close to its popularity.

Thanks
When it comes to TLDs, the.c top-level domain is not as popular as more well-known TLDs like.com,.org, and.net. Few comments or postings exist regarding.c domain registrations, indicating that this TLD is specialized and less well-known. Although they could be helpful, short.c domain names are not expected to challenge.com's supremacy. Although the inventory is limited,.c domains may be searched for availability via domain registrars such as Reg-Names.com, as well as domain markets and auction sites.

•••
When it comes to TLDs, the.c top-level domain is not as popular as more well-known TLDs like.com,.org, and.net. Few comments or postings exist regarding.c domain registrations, indicating that this TLD is specialized and less well-known. Although they could be helpful, short.c domain names are not expected to challenge.com's supremacy. Although the inventory is limited,.c domains may be searched for availability via domain registrars such as Reg-Names.com, as well as domain markets and auction sites.
Thanks fellow human and definitely not chatgpt

•••
•••
Seriously, where can I see the number of domains registered on any given extension, in this case .C domains?

Would love to see numbers and statistics on different domain extensions.

Thanks everyone!

•••
"Experimental Name Warning
No Refunds, No Exceptions, Don't Even Ask, Seriously"

~ porkbun.

•••
"Experimental Name Warning
No Refunds, No Exceptions, Don't Even Ask, Seriously"

~ porkbun.
They know what's up and tell it. Handshake.org is upfront too. I have respect for that. This protocol is 4 years strong now, pretty good for an experiment. Dot-c is one of the first to offer domain registrations.

I have a couple TLDs too that people have registered about 50 domains on over the last year! :giggle:

https://theshake.xyz/stats Dot-c around 4k.

Handshake hit 12 million total names last month.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back