Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sukai123

Established Member
Impact
C a r . x y z
9999$ liquid price

It is a three years old name so you get an advantage.

The renewal only 1250$

if it was a newly registered name the renewal price would be more than 10000 $ FOR such name. See premium names for register.

Sex.com insurance.com were more than 10000$ to register & more than 10000$ to renewal.

So it is a good catch even it is 10000$, the renewal is low so good for long hold more than many domain of this standard.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's almost 10 months away.
Dan hosting companies will pay first.

•••
•••
The other is my car.xyz domain broker.

•••
are u mental? there were no .com at 10k to register or renew.lol

•••
Given what sells for $80k, this is actually not a bad name even with the renewal. (Assuming they don't suddenly hike it to $10k per year.)

A car company is an obvious end user, but XYZ is supposedly the 3D/metaverse extension, and the letters CAR spell [cyber/computer/crypto/something else] Augmented Reality - there are even AR developments within the car industry - so there's potential here, especially if big sales ever start to happen beyond basically one seller.

•••
Given what sells for $80k, this is actually not a bad name even with the renewal. (Assuming they don't suddenly hike it to $10k per year.)

A car company is an obvious end user, but XYZ is supposedly the 3D/metaverse extension, and the letters CAR spell [cyber/computer/crypto/something else] Augmented Reality - there are even AR developments within the car industry - so there's potential here, especially if big sales ever start to happen beyond basically one seller.
Yes, you're right

•••
Yes, you're right

As long as the domain name does not expire, the renewal price will not change

•••
-

Last edited:
•••
Do you mean the renewal price?

•••
•••
carxyz is now running on sav..1k bid ..few days left

better bid there than.deal.with this.scammer

•••
Last edited:
•••
carxyz现在在sav上运行1k出价只剩几天了

在那里出价比交易.用这个.骗子

carxyz现在在sav上运行1k出价只剩几天了

在那里出价比交易.用这个.骗子
Sorry, I didn't tell you in advance. It's my fault. I can provide my car XYZ has certificate

•••
Sorry, I didn't tell you in advance. It's my fault. I can provide my car.xyz has certificate

•••
Sorry, I didn't tell you in advance. It's my fault. I can provide my car.xyz has certificate
What certificate?.......

Do you own this domain........

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
car.xyz.jpg
What certificate?

•••
I smell shill biding, scamming... It's just my feelings. I may be wrong.

•••
God, I don't understand how you think I'm...

•••
•••
My English is not very good, all my replies and web browsing are using translation

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back