domains Byn.com from $25K to $94K

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Byn.com sold for $25,015 back in 2015 at Sedo. The domain name resold today on Flippa for $94,000. The domain name forwarded to a QEIP.com landing page and showed an asking price of $294,000. Quite the drop in price but you need the perfect buyer to hit those end user asking prices. Something like when […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you mean QEIP buy it # 94k US dollars?
wow ?

•••
IMHO, this is not a lot for a 3 letter pronounceable .com.
Certainly a much better investment than crypto or the stock market in these uncertain times.

•••
•••
A nice sale no doubt but in comparison to crypto investment of $25k in 2015, the person would have cashed out in huge profit most likely during the bull run in 2017.
IMHO, this is not a lot for a 3 letter pronounceable .com.
Certainly a much better investment than crypto or the stock market in these uncertain times.

Last edited:
•••
A nice sale no doubt but in comparison to crypto investment of $25k in 2015, the person would have cashed out in huge profit most likely during the bull run in 2017.
Sure. But that's not what I meant. I meant it's a better investment now.

The domain name resold today on Flippa for $94,000. The domain name forwarded to a QEIP.com landing page and showed an asking price of $294,000.
I meant the above investment of $94k :xf.smile:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back