Dynadot

budget: above $100 Buying Trucking, Warehousing, and Travel related domains - X - X,XXX prices.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

IBuyDomainsQuickly

Established Member
Impact
Money is not the main issue, neither is price, however the cheaper the more likley i will buy it. Generic names that can work with all regions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Money is not the main issue, neither is price, however the cheaper the more likley i will buy it. Generic names that can work with all regions.
We understand money is not the main issue but buget must mention per name & total according to NP rules
Also if is possible to mention what extensions or just .com
Method of payment....

Kind regards,
🤗

Last edited:
•••
@Dot.us Indeed. I have quite a few really good names on a subject, both for ''truck'' and ''travel'', but need to understand the real budget per name, not a X-XXXX range, it says nothing.
Thanks a lot!

•••
•••
@Dot.us Indeed. I have quite a few really good names on a subject, both for ''truck'' and ''travel'', but need to understand the real budget per name, not a X-XXXX range, it says nothing.
Thanks a lot!
show me what you have for under a grand then

•••
•••

TruckStore.us
TravelApp.us

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
20+ years old travel domain sent, check please.

Last edited:
•••
Freight/Cargo related domains will do?

•••
•••
•••
Hello,

As required by NamePros please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Rule 6.7.2
Exact Budget Range:
Specify an exact numerical range or an exact figure for your budget per item (e.g., "up to $1 million per domain name" in Domain Names Wanted). Placeholders such as "$XX, XXX", $0 (free domains) budgets, and "unlimited" price ranges will not be permitted.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Navigator.pro
Navigation.pro
Ride.pro
Drive.pro

•••