IT.COM

budget: above $5000 Buying hotel domain traffic 48 times revenue end of year only.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnyd

Established Member
Impact
If you have a name that gets natural "direct type in traffic" and some generic typos with Bodis, Uniregistry, Parkingcrew, Sedo, Godaddy, or any of the parking platforms that you want to sell before end of the year send me the names so I can take a look at them. If it does not produce income do not reply. If it gets traffic and not parked tell me how much.

I can pay 24 months to 48 months traffic revenue. Cannot be seo or search engine traffic. I only want direct type in traffic that people put in the browser. Search engine traffic is temporary and I don't want it as it will not last past 6 months. So if you have a name on bodis or other platform that gets $100 per month I can pay $2400 to $4800.

Budget 75k
Min name $1000
Max 25k per domain

I will respond if interested. I look at every single DM. :xf.smile::xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have a name that gets natural "direct type in traffic" and some generic typos with Bodis, Uniregistry, Parkingcrew, Sedo, Godaddy, or any of the parking platforms that you want to sell before end of the year send me the names so I can take a look at them. If it does not produce income do not reply. If it gets traffic and not parked tell me how much.

I can pay 24 months to 48 months traffic revenue. Cannot be seo or search engine traffic. I only want direct type in traffic that people put in the browser. Search engine traffic is temporary and I don't want it as it will not last past 6 months. So if you have a name on bodis or other platform that gets $100 per month I can pay $2400 to $4800.

Budget 75k
Min name $1000

I will respond if interested. I look at every single DM. :xf.smile::xf.grin:
Buying until end of year

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back