IT.COM

budget: above $500 Buying .com domains that have more than 10 TLDs taken

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for ANY types of generic or brandable .com domains which have 10 or more TLDs taken according to dotDB.

There is no guarantee that I will buy every domain that fits the criteria of the 10 TLDs taken, If yours really interests me, I will definitely reply. And the more TLDs it is taken, the higher offers I may be able to make. For example, in the case of a decent .com domain that has more than 50 TLDs taken (according to dotDB), It is possible that I will increase my offer to $10,000 or more for each.

Payment: PayPal, Escrow.com, Dan, Afternic, Sedo

Please DM me with your offer, thanks!

fleaking

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bought 1 name with 19 TLDs taken according to dotDB from a member here, still looking for more.
Offers without a dotDB TLD count will be ignored.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am looking for ANY types of generic or brandable .com domains which have 10 or more TLDs taken according to dotDB.

There is no guarantee that I will buy every domain that fits the criteria of the 10 TLDs taken, If yours really interests me, I will definitely reply. And the more TLDs it is taken, the higher offers I may be able to make. For example, in the case of a decent .com domain that has more than 50 TLDs taken (according to dotDB), It is possible that I will increase my offer to $10,000 or more for each.

fleaking
SENT

•••

fleaking

fleaking
DM sent

•••
•••
•••
Bought 1 name with 19 TLDs taken according to dotDB from a member here, still looking for more.
Offers without a dotDB TLD count will be ignored.

fleaking

fleaking

fleaking
DM sent

•••
•••
•••
can you provide an example of a name you like for context

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back