Dynadot

question-answered Buyer pays, encounters problems, requires compliance with UK anti-money laundering and sanctions checks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RegDN

Domain investing is a business.Upgraded Member
Impact
Hello, Namepros members

About half a month ago, I received an offer of 20k$ from a buyer for one of my domains in DAN.
However, according to DAN's transaction rules and terms, there was no way to resolve the buyer's issue
So, the deal was closed
Then I got to know the buyer's email and contacted him
I think this is a serious buyer who understands the value of this domain and is interested in buying it.
However, he had a problem with the payment

The buyer told me that

The UK has very strict anti-money laundering and sanctions check requirements and since the value of this transaction was over $10,000 it had to be completed in full before we were allowed to send money. These requirements include proof of identity and address, as well as a direct invoice or contract with the seller.
By law, I need to comply with the UK's anti-money laundering and sanctions checks, which apply to transactions over $10,000

How do I do this.

By the way, I am a seller from China.
Is there any service on Namepros that can handle and resolve this issue?

Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If someone has an answer for
Many thanks

•••
Sounds like a scam where you are going to be lured into paying for some service which is supposed to solve the "problem".

•••
•••
Sounds like a scam where you are going to be lured into paying for some service which is supposed to solve the "problem".
Hi
Thank you for the reminder

•••
•••
Back