IT.COM

advice Buyer from China wants to pay w/Bitcoin via a crypto escrow site.

NameSilo
Watch

SellEmAll

Selling them allEstablished Member
Impact
Here's what they wrote:

I can offer $XXXX on the condition that we conduct the deal through bitcoin escrow service at my expense, the fact is that I live in China and my country has problems paying abroad due to the policy in my country.

I suggest using dealchange.net create a contract in which we will write the terms of our transaction, after which my bitcoins will be credited to your balance and frozen until the end of our flippa contract.

You can offer me a deal under the nickname Xiaomiing or write your nickname, and I will offer it to you. Also, after accepting the deal, join the chat, where there will be support that monitors the deal and regulates it.

What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's what they wrote:

I can offer $XXXX on the condition that we conduct the deal through bitcoin escrow service at my expense, the fact is that I live in China and my country has problems paying abroad due to the policy in my country.

I suggest using dealchange.net create a contract in which we will write the terms of our transaction, after which my bitcoins will be credited to your balance and frozen until the end of our flippa contract.

You can offer me a deal under the nickname Xiaomiing or write your nickname, and I will offer it to you. Also, after accepting the deal, join the chat, where there will be support that monitors the deal and regulates it.

What do you think?

Go here:

https://escrow.epik.com/

If the buyer is legit, they will go for it. We are popular in China. @MayC18 can assist.

The site they are suggesting has no traffic. Big red flag for scam.

Good luck.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Probably a scam but insist on using Epik.com escrow. They also take Alipay allowing Chinese buyers to pay in RMB if they have have certain credentials registered with Alipay. Personally, as a foreigner, China won't allow me to make such USA-based online transactions.

•••
This seems like a total scam.

Also, I believe Dan.com can take Bitcoin as payment.

Brad

•••
dealchange.net Creation Date: 2021-02-16T12:27:15Z

Be careful.

Regards...jmcc

•••
I'm looking into it now... the domain is 30 days old. Looks like a scam...

FYI -

Found a list of scam sites like the one they tried to push on me.

• KryptoEscrow.xyz

• cryptcourt.com

• marketdefi.org

• traderce.com

• Cryptcarbon.com

• Crexbtc.com

• dealchange.net - (Nice new skin, but same scammers.)
And some that appear to have been taken down...

• Crexsat.com - OFFLINE

• Cryptodaxes.xyz - OFFLINE

• cryptodust.us - OFFLINE

• axioscryptocoin.com - OFFLINE
If you notice, many look similar and have similar content... the crooks are getting pretty good spinning up a pretty site. Still with bad English, but better all the time.

Here is where you can check out sites like this:
scamadviser.com/check-website/dealchange.net

Also, report any scams you find here:
cryptoscamalert.com/

I hope someone finds this helpful.

Last edited:
•••
Scam, I am Chinese. Paypal, Alipay, Wechat Pay and Credit card are all fine, it's easy to pay in USD dollars or other currency.

•••
dont look into it..just mark it spam and move on.

•••
•••
Here's what they wrote:

What do you think?
It looks like a scam. We help alot of Chinese customers for escrow every day, we accept Alipay, crypto currency, CC and more. Chinese customers love our escrow service, I am more than happy to assist if needed, feel free to reach out to me.

•••
•••
I just got this same offer today. So, it's still happening out in the wild. I was lucky to be referred here from my other thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back